Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is This A Direct Fit

dwtg

Do ye think thisis a direct fit for our cts or just a universal part. they have a c-one and trd exhaust too but are about $750

Oh bl@@dy hell :drool:

I hope that fits our CTS sooooo badly. Ive been trying to source a proper aftermarket exhaust for ages, complete dead ends everywhere.

I almost found success here Greddy EVO2 Exhaust but its for the corolla XRS which i believe has a longer wheelbase than our UK spec CTS's

thats my only concern that there are some slight variances between the international models of XRS, RUNX, ALLEX, etc etc that we wont realise untill its too late.

If you get any success with this DWTG let me know yesterday :thumbsup: lol

Its such an obvious modification, i cant understand why no tuners have released one for the corolla yet...

if it was a fit id smell a group buy. il look in to it when iv time. i emailed fensport for a list of suppliers for exhausts twice but not heard back from them

I wouldnt say so. There was a standard backbox for sale on e bay before and it didnt look as long as that, in fact a good bit shorter.

More than likely thats for the saloons with the 2zzge engines sold in the other market. Now it just a guess but it just looks to long.

I had spoken to Fensport on the phone when i was orderig my flywheel, they said that they didnt have any exhausts for the CTS, and didnt think any of the major tuners had either.

Why does this have to be so difficult, it probably the most common aftermarket part next to an air filter :angry:

i dont see why theres no exhausts. i mean blitz do a box for the yaris tsport. even boxs available for the avensis ffs!

i dont see why theres no exhausts. i mean blitz do a box for the yaris tsport. even boxs available for the avensis ffs!

It is prety bad, and I am suprised there are no emails being sent to aftemarket tuners.

I would like an aftermarket system but there are no options available at all.

custom may be the route here

HKS custom exhaust from east coast customs in lisburn, i think that is where linty of this site got his and its sounds very nice indeed.

I did get my HKS backbox from ECC in lisburn but i got the centre section made up by another firm. HKS backbox is about 120ish plus another 300ish to get a custom cat back made with stainless silencer, i think the nur spec universal was near 300 alone. It is worth it but it is also quite a bit louder than standard but sounds class when on lift lol. Get a muffler for it if you think its gonna be too loud. Cheers DMM86 when did you hear it mate? :)

iv been emailing prolex uk. and they say they do a toms backbox for the corolla tsport. iv asked for a price on it. they told me its only a little louder than standard which is all im really after

quick update. rolex say the toms box is no longer being produced. but saying c-one do a box for our cts. but this costs £500! just thinking would the c-one one be compatible. as its a jap part, is there a difference between the ukdm and jdm for exhaust fitments? basically will this fit?

from experience with my last car (nissan primera) i found it cheaper/better to just get a custom cat back inc backbox.

i got a 2.25" Powerflow fitted for like £300 inc VAT. They tuned it and it gives off a really good sound. IMO it would be better to drop £300 on a complete cat back than going all out for a £500 back box just for the sake of branding.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links