Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The Best 2nd Hand Yaris Auto Model You Would Choose?

Feb

Hi all,

My Mum has at long last decided on her new car... and it will be a 2nd hand Yaris auto (5d) up to £5k (with air con).

What is the best 2nd hand Yaris auto model you would choose?

Is there anything significant to watch out for when looking at 2nd hand car made between 2003 and 2006?

All assistance most welcome,

Many thanks,

Francis

Hi all,

My Mum has at long last decided on her new car... and it will be a 2nd hand Yaris auto (5d) up to £5k (with air con).

Is there anything significant to watch out for when looking at 2nd hand car made between 2003 and 2006?

Many thanks,

Francis

I had a 1.3vvti for 3 years on motability lease.The only fault was a weeping water pump gasket on engine block,a normal occurrence and did not warrant repair.If you want an automatic it may be worth visiting your local motability dealers,the cars are returned after 3 years and automatics are popular with us cripples!!And not normally high mileage vehicles,regular dealer service.

Hi all,

Many thanks,

Francis

i would go for the 1.3 VVTI T Spirit model, these models come with A/C as standard electric mirrors and front electric windows also come with a standard cd player, i am currently driving a 1.3 VVTI T Spirit model myself have so for the past 4 years. i can tell you i have had no problems with it and it runs pretty smoothly hopefully this helps if you need to know more please do not heistate to ask

Hi all,

Many thanks,

Francis

The 1.3 cdx is a nice reliable car, having said that, and I have had mine now for 6 years, it may be worth looking out for a newer diesel, and get a better deal on road tax as the 1.3 auto is rated at 145 notes a year, now. Later models may be as little as 35 quid!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links