Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Kid Finally Got Some New Shoes And Socks...size 18

Lee_G

Hey guys,

Just though id post some pics of my new upgrades (been waiting ages to get em sorted):

brake discs from fensport - Drilled and Grooved

EBC Greenstuff pads all round

18" Kei RSS racing alloys.

lowered 30mm on TTE springs

Hope you like?

Any questions feel free to ask.... :D

n635441783_990501_9267.jpg

n635441783_990500_8931.jpg

Looks great mate keep up the good work whats planned next, i say finish the body with side skirts front lip etc

Looks well, Sideskirts would finish it off nicely with the big rims :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think the skirts would round it off too - looks spot on though with the rims! :D

How are you finding the TTE springs mate, any difference with the handling? Makes such a difference to the stance of your car though!

looks good mate.

any chance you saying how much u payed for the disks ? i may be after two for my front corners, how much would i be looking at along with the decent pads ?

looks good mate.

any chance you saying how much u payed for the disks ? i may be after two for my front corners, how much would i be looking at along with the decent pads ?

Hi borodaz,

The discs were approx 130 for the front 2 and 120 for the back 2 plus delivery from fensport.co.uk. You have the option of drilled, grooved or drilled and grooved, i just got both for the looks really. Pads you can either go ebc green or redstuff as the corolla is really just on the borderline of 200bhp. I went green because i've heard the reds take more warming up and i dont tend to drive with my hair on fire 100% of the time - maybe just 89% of the time. :D The pads were £100 for all four corners so about £50 for the front only.

Fitting was gonna be £60 for just the front discs and pads from a local garage but as i got all 4 corners it cost me £86 which i didnt think was too bad.

All in for the front 2 corners, discs, pads and fitting I would say maybe £240 ish.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the comments guys, I would love the side skirts and front tte bumper but dont have the $$$ left to fund it yet. ~

To compliment the springs i wanna go for the front tte strut next!!

looks good mate.

Hi borodaz,

The discs were approx 130 for the front 2 and 120 for the back 2 plus delivery from fensport.co.uk. You have the option of drilled, grooved or drilled and grooved, i just got both for the looks really. Pads you can either go ebc green or redstuff as the corolla is really just on the borderline of 200bhp. I went green because i've heard the reds take more warming up and i dont tend to drive with my hair on fire 100% of the time - maybe just 89% of the time. :D The pads were £100 for all four corners so about £50 for the front only.

Fitting was gonna be £60 for just the front discs and pads from a local garage but as i got all 4 corners it cost me £86 which i didnt think was too bad.

All in for the front 2 corners, discs, pads and fitting I would say maybe £240 ish.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the comments guys, I would love the side skirts and front tte bumper but dont have the $$$ left to fund it yet. ~

nice one what make are the disks ? is it a great improvement braking wise compared to standard disks ?

looks good mate.

Hi borodaz,

Hope this helps.

nice one what make are the disks ? is it a great improvement braking wise compared to standard disks ?

The discs are black diamond. To be honest i've not really ragged the car enough to tell but they do bite harder than standard discs and pads one warm. Im still goign through the honeymoon phase at the moment where im trying to preseve all the upgrades and protect especially the rims from any damage. ha!

i've used black diamond discs before - infact they are going back on me GXi. had no problems with them - gave them a lot of abuse and they coped well and seem hard wearing. the only problem with the combi's (which i have) is they can crack on higher powered cars - Fensport said they where fine on a GXi but when i mentioned the cracking problem they said that didnt occur on lower powered cars but does when you getting up near 200bhp give or take. getting the grooved ones for the t sport - in my opinion you lose too much surface with combi discs.

whilst we are asking prices :P , how much did you pay for the TTE springs and how did they cost you to fit?

Cheers :thumbsup:

to andwer both previous questions.

The kei's were approx £900 with delivery and Mcguard locking nuts. Tyres are falken 215*35*18. Ride is a little harsher but the look is worth the sacrifice. Maybe 215:45:18 may have been a little more comfortable. (Got them from demon tweeks by the way)

TTE springs were direct from Toyota and cost approx £150, I got the fitting included for £300 all in . Took them about 3hrs work (RRG Bolton - I can defo recommend, the guys owned a t sport himself so knew exactly what he was doing)

The actually stance of the car is far better than i expected with only a 30mm drop although i am convinced it is lower. Originally i think the back was measure at 45mm dropped. not sure whether this has changed tho.??

Hope this helps.

Lee

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links