Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Debadging

Mat @ SWS

Does anyone know if the C1 badges are just stuck on or are they like the old Saxo style where by if you remove them, you leave a couple of small holes?

I'm thinking of POSSIBLY removing all the badges. Originally I was just thinking of remocing the "citroen" "c1" and "rythem" badges, but if it's possible, I maye also remove the "arrows" on the front and back

IIRC all the toyota ones are glued on except the Toyota one which leaves two holes, however been told the Pugs versions are all glued on and leave no holes, so you might be in luck with Citreon? If the arrows are on the glass like the T sysmbol is then that is def just glued on, hot day hairdryer, dental floss - easy job.

SJx

You have a citron live with it! Removing the badges will only make it harder to sell.

You have a citron live with it! Removing the badges will only make it harder to sell.

:lol2: :laughing:

I would think it would be easier, especially if you stick some pug or toyota ones back on instead :lol:

Dont forget to tell your insurance to!

ha ha, it's not mine, it's our lasses. I just like it to look smooth.

The Badge are on the glass, so was kinda hoping it would have no holes

Why would you need to tell your insurers you have removed the badges? Its only bodykits and wheels and engine mods they need to know about.

My insurers have a special box for ticking regarding debadging, i doubt it would impact on price but may be worth letting them know just in case as they will use any excuse just not payout on insurance. Prob depends on insurer tho.

Does anyone know if the C1 badges are just stuck on or are they like the old Saxo style where by if you remove them, you leave a couple of small holes?

I'm thinking of POSSIBLY removing all the badges. Originally I was just thinking of remocing the "citroen" "c1" and "rythem" badges, but if it's possible, I maye also remove the "arrows" on the front and back

WHY???????

If you're embarassed to be seen in a Citroen why buy one?

Logo's/Chevrons on the rear glass are all just stuck on.

The Chevrons on the hood leave a couple of holes according to

a C1 owner on the CityBugClub forum who removed them...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links