Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Vs Ctr Drag

blackcts

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Theres are also a cracking video of him racing a 2.0T 300PS Leon.....the TS sounds awesome!

cts got better start, ctr caught up and overtook him lol did it say what mods each car has ?

Type R has ecutuning,exhaust system,CAI

Tsport has lightweight flywheel,exhaust system from the middle and CAI

That TYPE-R was chipped too lol, the guy with the t-sport said that the Type R started to pass him after 100...but its heavily modified..

That guy has some cracking videos, real fit tsport..watch the one where he races the 300ps leon, the t-sport sounds awesome..

been watching them one that disapoints me is the audi tt wtf went wrong there, the cts got left behind, i thaught we were on par with them tt's or just a little bit faster than them ?

Depends what TT it is :P

There's a few different models.

1.8 Turbo 0-60 in 7.6 top speed 140. (similar to us)

1.8 Turbo (225bhp) 0-60 in 6.4 top speed of 151ish.

There a few 1.8Turbo models available, but if it was the 3.2 V6 Quattro. He'd be stuffed, espeically if it had mods.

3.2 V6 = 6.2 to 60, top speed limited at 155.

(I think.....)

been watching them one that disapoints me is the audi tt wtf went wrong there, the cts got left behind, i thaught we were on par with them tt's or just a little bit faster than them ?

Definately mis shifted or something, did u see it up against the 300ps Leon Cupra???

The CTS would be quicker than the 150s and the 180 TTs...it wouldnt be far off the 225, but the 250 would leave it...

Definately mis shifted or something, did u see it up against the 300ps Leon Cupra???

The CTS would be quicker than the 150s and the 180 TTs...it wouldnt be far off the 225, but the 250 would leave it...

hi guys.

i am from hungary .the two guys are my friend i make the vedio.with gray ts and cupra also ts was 100 m faster then cupra but cupra have 300 hp after that he was faster but its was good to see with 200 hp ts faster then cupra in 100 meters.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links