Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Beevers Auto Panels

ch_shabs

Hello

Im thinking of buying some parts from beevers,

can anyone tell me what they are like, and how are the fittings etc

has anyone else bought from there before for the rolla?

Thanks

for the price difference you are really better off paying an extra £10 for the genuine part from Parts-King. for body pannels he is only quoting me a little more for them than beevers do, and having the assurability that they will fit.

up to you but you can PM him and ask for some quotes, but he will need your chassis number (PM him that don't put it in the main forum!!)

I was looking at a new wing, and for an extra £12 i can buy it from him and know that it will fit :)

Its really up to you, had no experience with beevers parts (lmao sounds bad) but i have has some real trouble in the past with copy cat parts and wont go there again.

Collin

I looked at this thread in the hope of some info on Beevers...............:eek: None in here then? :lol:

PM me your chassis number and a list of what you want and I will price it for you. Some panels on these models are hard to get hold of, but just give me a list

Kingo :thumbsup:

I looked at this thread in the hope of some info on Beevers...............:eek: None in here then? :lol:

PM me your chassis number and a list of what you want and I will price it for you. Some panels on these models are hard to get hold of, but just give me a list

See getting you some more business :) I was that happy with the service lol

You had a look at my dents yet :rolleyes:

Collin

No I didnt sorry Collin, I cant view most pictures on my works PC because of the security issues, pah! however I will fire the laptop up and jump on our open BB connection and take a peek!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links