Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Non Slip Matting

Beachbuggy

Hi guys,

I cannot remember what topic the mention of non slip matting was in.

I have found a BIG supplier of this matting, as I could not find it in Home and Bargain, BUT it is sold in Wilkos at the size of a Mouse mat for 99p

I can get rolls but of like 10 meters and widths of either 300mm or 450mm so what I need to know is the size of material you lot need so it can be cut into rectangles (with a bit of space for trimming).

I am still not looking to make a profit on these things but I can save you all so much money if i know the size and don't make waste, its all up to you.

I can give you a rough price when I know the size etc.

Thank

Collin

this is what the material looks like

nonslipmatting1.jpg

Other alternative is Tescos !

They do a big non-slip mat for the boot (fits my VW Touran, so think will just about do an Aygo....) for £6. Off-cuts can then be used to line door pockets / dash cubbies etc etc.

I actually have one on my rear seat - stops my folding bike siding around / adds another layer of cushioning to avoid damaging the rear seat base.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links