Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diablo Iii!

-T- Sport

So for the past.....8 years! I've played Diablo II since June 29th 2000 when it was first released. Then I grabbed the Expansion (Lord Of Destruction) on June 29th 2001.

Now, June 28th 2008 they announced the sequeal! Diablo III! Now just to sit and wait for it to be released!

The Diablo series is a RPG style adventure game where you basicly go around bashing things. and no, It's not a MMORPG(Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) like World of Warcraft.

Check it out here.

http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/

Anyone else enjoy the Diablo series?

Diablo 2 was awweeesssooomee!! Played it religiously a few years back, the expansion pack was great too, have been considering for a while now to re-install it :P

Then please do and come join me :P

I have many high levels charactures with stupid amounts of good equipment. I'm pretty 'Rich' on D2 as they say. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Yeah I loved D2 + LoD. Used to play it years ago when I was at uni with a couple of mates. The problem with them announcind D3 was that it was basically come back in a year and we'll have it ready :( So now we have to wait a further 7 or 8 months until we can get our hands on it.

I did have a look at a couple of the videos out there and some of the battles looked excellent. A Massive improvement on D2.

• 1 month later...

Heh! Have just bought D2 and LOD off of eBay for about a tenner. Give me something to do with my hands until FO3 and GTA4PC comes out.

Installing now.

Hope I can get it working on Windows Fista.

*rubs hands together*

• 7 months later...

Anyone heard anything further on a release for this? At this rate it seems like they are aiming for a June 29th 2010 release :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair most people think it will be 2010 release.

They've only revealed 2 classes of the intial 5 so far. I think they're taking their time, which is a good thing.... Blizzard always have awesome games.

I'll be buying Starcraft 2 aswell!

• 3 months later...

Latest CHaracture has been revealed! The Monk!

Info can be found at Diablofans.com and diablo3.com.

Diablo3.com is currently down due to major traffic as Blizzcon is running! Many sites have live feeds of what is going on at Blizzcon.

Just FYI - It's likely Diablo III will be a 2011 release... Longer to wait FTMFL. :(

Just FYI - It's likely Diablo III will be a 2011 release... Longer to wait FTMFL. :(

What the ..... :censor: :censor: :angry2:

• 2 years later...

I also play this game but not that too long.This game is really great and fun full of suspense.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links