Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Emergency Help Needed !

Jimlad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• nws25

• MyV6Flys

• GIDDLEPIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine cost £30 for the cable and 1/2 hour fitting ..

Worn cables freeze and lock in their sleeves ..

It's a well known problem on MR2s.

ok.. basically I was supposed to be on my way to work 20mins ago. Got out and started to drive away. The car felt very, very pap.

I can get very, very little acceleration in 4th at 30mph.

I think this is due to the handbrake somehow. It's absolutley freezing outside. I think somehow the brakes are still on somewhat. There is now no tension in the h.brake at all when I pull it up and down, it doesn't make any difference.

I sorta had this a few days ago, but I heard the brake pop off... then it was fine. The h.brake has been fine since then also.

Any suggestions ?? The garage I would take it to is closed today and I don't like the thought of trying to drive about 25miles or so along the motorway at 30mph with the brakes still on.

Help !!!! I've phoned work to let them know, but I didn't ge my boss...... I would get the train/bus to work, but I only recently moved here and don't have a clue where to get them form... lol.

DOH !!

any ideas ??

dunno mate but i moved my car tonight and heard a loud pop from the rear wheels as i pulled away, i checked my tyres which were ok and as far as i know the brakes arnt still on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links