Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Specc'ing Up From A Colour Collection To Top Of The Range

Y4R15 D4N

Is it possible to upgrade the interior/exterior of my P2 T3 5 door to that of say an SR or TSport (I know ones a 5 door and the other aint etc). Forget the upholstery – thinking more along the the lines bumpers, alloys, adding a spoiler (which I've just bought new for £30, just needs spraying), swapping manual wing mirrors to electric ones etc.

What interior differences are they? I saw a CDX model at the w/e and noticed small things like leather steering wheel and gear-knob etc.

The idea is to set mine aside from the standard model by 'tastefully' upgrading mine so it doesn't look like some 'Kev' has hap-hazardly spent a fortune at Halfords on it (you get the picture).

It is possible but it will cost a lot. A T-Sport gear knob is around £70 for example, unless you can find a donor car then be prepared to dig deep into your pockets.

i did have front and rear t sport seats 4 sale few months ago for 150 quid but no one wanted them. so i sold the sr with the interior in

You can change everything on the exterior and interior, it can be done cheaply if you look around, front and rear bumpers from toyota are only £60 and £80 in that order!