Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nuts For Alloy Wheels.

Yaristotle

Anybody know where I can obtain some matching nuts for my alloy wheels? I am replacing the standard steel wheels with the standard 14" Yaris alloys. I have the four locking wheel nuts so require twelve standard alloy nuts. Thanks in advance for any help.

When I had my Yaris it had steel wheels.. I bought a set of alloys which came with new nuts, the new nuts were the same as the nuts I already had... so, post a picture of your nuts and I'll tell you If you actually need new ones.. no.. I'm not a doctor so post the correct picture ;)

When I had my Yaris it had steel wheels.. I bought a set of alloys which came with new nuts, the new nuts were the same as the nuts I already had... so, post a picture of your nuts and I'll tell you If you actually need new ones.. no.. I'm not a doctor so post the correct picture ;)

Thanks, cfc1. Unfortunately I do not currently have access to a digital camera so I can’t post the desired picture. The existing steel nuts are, though, not the same as the alloy nuts on my father’s Yaris. His wheelnuts are capped, so can only be tightened on the wheelstud to the maximum length of the nut. If the “open” steel nuts were tightened to the correct torque I am concerned that this might damage the alloy which is about 12mm thicker than the steel.

OK, problem resolved! By the simple expedient of buying the correct type of nuts the alloy wheels now fits as designed. The tyre factors bod said he had seen alloys damaged by using the original steel nuts. ;)