Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lyndie

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for some time now and decided to join in with your chat.

I have had my Aygo Black now for just over a year, in fact it was his first birthday last week!

With living on the Isle of Man I don't cover many miles as work, shop etc are only a stones throw away and have only covered 4,800 miles.

First service was last week, and everything is fine.

Oh I do love my Aygo.

Lynn

Hi Lynn

Welcome to the group I joined last week and it really does seem to be a great community to be part of.

Speak soon Madeleine

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for some time now and decided to join in with your chat.

I have had my Aygo Black now for just over a year, in fact it was his first birthday last week!

With living on the Isle of Man I don't cover many miles as work, shop etc are only a stones throw away and have only covered 4,800 miles.

First service was last week, and everything is fine.

Oh I do love my Aygo.

Lynn

Welcome to TOC and Aygo Club Lynn, I've got a black too n love it to bits!!!!!

You will enjoy the Aygo forum.... they are all a great bunch here :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club Lynn. We are a friendly bunch on here!

I've had my Platinum nearly 4 months now & have covered 3000 miles - love the Aygo - it's so much fun to drive around in. I really wanted a black but they have stopped doing them new - never mind, still more than happy with what I've got. Hope you enjoy it on here.

Welcome, I've had mine 3 weeks and done nearly 1000. Really happy with it, I would of liked a black aswell. They look really good.

Hi welcome to the club lyn, I have had mine a year now and still love it as muh as the day I bought it!

And Isle man? hasnt that got not speed limits?? :thumbsup:

SJx

Welcome to the Club Lynn - and boy do i envy you!

Small lightweight nippy car + legendary manx tt circuit or the same mountain roads Top Gear have been to a number of times = Endless hours of after work fun...

If only i lived there now...

Anywho slightly off topic there but Welcome anyways :lol: