Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do Golf Gt Tdi's Have A Gt Badge On Front Grill ?

borodaz

as title says realy just had a play with a golf, not sure what it was.

had a GT Badge on front grill cant remember what it had on back as i wasnt behind for long lol :)

had a GT badge on front grill cant remember what it had on back as i wasnt behind for long lol :)

Was it a new shape Golf? Hasn't the GT not got some fancy 1.4 turbo and supercharged engine, or did I read it wrong?? Supposed to be fairly quick though! I'm sure the older TD GTI just had it on the back end, although am frequently wrong! :lol:

had a GT badge on front grill cant remember what it had on back as i wasnt behind for long lol :)

Was it a new shape Golf? Hasn't the GT not got some fancy 1.4 turbo and supercharged engine, or did I read it wrong?? Supposed to be fairly quick though! I'm sure the older TD GTI just had it on the back end, although am frequently wrong! :lol:

New shapers with the GT Sport Badge on the front Grill are the 1.4 Petrol or 2.0 Diesel at either 140PS or 170PS on either.

I know only because the 170PS is a contender for my next company wagon.

I don't think they have GT badges. They're known as Golf TSI's. So maybe it has a TSI Badge somewhere? Dunno!

All the GT's I see are the TDi's varients. Very rare I see the 1.4 Petrol version.

this definatly had a GT Badge on the front, looked new didnt look at number plate, wish i did. was with me until lift anyways then i pulled away and had a little play with it lol.

came off a bend in 2nd and foot slightly on the gas, let him come up beside me and then i put my foot down and when lift kicked in i pulled away fairly easy, he had his gf in the car i was by myself dont know if it would make that much of a difference.

i aint said i was driving over the limits before the mods close the thread. 2nd gear takes us to 60 odd if i remember correctly and i wasnt driving like a maniac.

My mates due to take delivery of a new Golf GT TDi 170, so i will have to see how it compares to the t-sport....

Wont be the new GTI as they have a sort of red kind of thing in the front bumper with GTI written. Like the small polo GTI's

as for GT's there is a new 1.4 turbo I think thats the GT with 170ps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links