Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank You

Bugs

To Everyone That posted support with part numbers and reasurance that the TTE lowering springs (despite the best efforts of Toyota telling me otherwise) would fit properly, got my car back yesterday from a full service and they also fitted the springs it looks and drives so much better now :)

One happy Bugs :D

Only problem is now.............. Whats next ?????

glad to hear its sorted :thumbsup:

If you dont mind me asking, how much did Toyota charge for fitting of the springs? Cheers

To Everyone That posted support with part numbers and reasurance that the TTE lowering springs (despite the best efforts of Toyota telling me otherwise) would fit properly, got my car back yesterday from a full service and they also fitted the springs it looks and drives so much better now :)

One happy Bugs :D

Only problem is now.............. Whats next ?????

brakes? my new pads arrived today - just sourcing the discs i want now

Nice One Bugs :thumbsup: , get her strut braced now (its another job full of pain re that brake pipe) there are many on here who will know what i mean! :lol:

Nice One Bugs :thumbsup: , get her strut braced now (its another job full of pain re that brake pipe) there are many on here who will know what i mean! :lol:

Pffft you big girl. A couple of tripple folded tea towels and a lot of body weight and you are laughing (well swearing about hurting your hand but you get my drift ;) )

Pffft you big girl. A couple of tripple folded tea towels and a lot of body weight and you are laughing (well swearing about hurting your hand but you get my drift ;) )

More Mental Pain in my case, TTE Strut-brace doesn't fit the car without bending bits, it still annoys me now! :lol:

Tell me about it, I fitted the cusco one ages ago and it took me half an hour of gently persuading the ABS pipe that it had been fitted in the wrong place. Was pretty scary trying to force something that really didn't want to move, down by about 10mm

Tell me about it, I fitted the cusco one ages ago and it took me half an hour of gently persuading the ABS pipe that it had been fitted in the wrong place. Was pretty scary trying to force something that really didn't want to move, down by about 10mm

i replaced mine with the pipe of a facelift. didnt fancy bending it for the sake of a couple of quid. getting the rear TRD one soon - not bothered about cutting the trim and will match the front one.

i replaced mine with the pipe of a facelift. didnt fancy bending it for the sake of a couple of quid. getting the rear TRD one soon - not bothered about cutting the trim and will match the front one.

Can you post some Pics when you've done that Mike, it would be interesting how much damage it does to the trim + if you can still use the parcel shelf.

Can you post some Pics when you've done that Mike, it would be interesting how much damage it does to the trim + if you can still use the parcel shelf.

i'm 100% you can still use the parcel shelf judging by the height difference of the strut mounts in relation to the parcel shelf. it will be a nerve recking moment cutting the trim and still trying to work out how to make it look good? any thoughts......

How was Grease? see "mama mia" is on - looks like you'll be getting TOLD again?!!

glad to hear its sorted :thumbsup:

If you dont mind me asking, how much did Toyota charge for fitting of the springs? Cheers

They Charged me for 3 hours labour would have been around 220 ish quid not exactly sure as i had a lot of discount due to them !Removed! me over last time my car had a problem, what i did find out was if i had had the eibachs and had them fitted locally it would of cost me £9 a month extra for insurance but because these are TTE and Toyota fitted them its classed as a manafacturers mod and wont cost me a penny extra :)

i'm 100% you can still use the parcel shelf judging by the height difference of the strut mounts in relation to the parcel shelf. it will be a nerve recking moment cutting the trim and still trying to work out how to make it look good? any thoughts......

How was Grease? see "mama mia" is on - looks like you'll be getting TOLD again?!!

If you get one fitted and the Parcel Shelf works i will be having one, cant help at all on cutting trim, have never done it, i'll have a look in the boot though and see how i would do it.

Grease was dissappointing to be honest even the Mrs agreed! Will be Oliver next, may have to draw the line on this as i hate it!

Grease was dissappointing to be honest even the Mrs agreed! Will be Oliver next, may have to draw the line on this as i hate it!

:lol2: good man!