Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla G6r

peterduffy16

Just wondering if anybody had any suggestions about suspension.. im thinkin about putting 17s on my g6r and was going to use adjustable lowering springs.. anybody have any suggestions? how much should i lower it without going to far.. it would be great thanks...B)

what spring kit were you thinking of using? any more than 30mm and you should change the shocks too. i've lowered mine 35mm and it's on 16's i've uprated to a set of kyb excel-g's (a little stiffer than stock) all available from fensport! as they say a picture paints a thousand words, here's what that lot looks like:

wide-shot-june.jpg

not sure of any kits yet. im on 16s with the standard suspension.. i was thinkin about changing the lot but hopfully for not a lot of cash..

Can you send that picture of your car by mail to peterduffy16@eircom.net.. i just want to get a look at it lowered with 16s as it never came up on the page.. if ya dont mind..

what spring kit were you thinking of using? any more than 30mm and you should change the shocks too. i've lowered mine 35mm and it's on 16's i've uprated to a set of kyb excel-g's (a little stiffer than stock) all available from fensport! as they say a picture paints a thousand words, here's what that lot looks like:

wide-shot-june.jpg

do like them wheels! i think you should give them to me for me GXI project?!

i've got both excel-g's and the 25% stiffer ones. the proper uprated are stiff but handling is spot on and the excels are comfy with uprated springs, so it depends what you want. the full KYB/fensport spring combo is good but if you have the money for slightly more expensive springs i would go for them - Eibachs or something like that. if you go for the 25% KYB's you'll need a stiffer spring than the Eibachs.

Cheers for that picture!!! looks very very well.. sittin very nice.. cheers :thumbsup: