Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Upgrades For A Ae92 Corolla 1.3 Gl

stevo_ae92

i want to upgrade some parts on my 'rolla like calipers suspension and stuff but i was wondering is there any stuff off other toyotas that would bolt on like the ford boys do like thy can put mondeo v6 calipers on small fiestas and that sort of thing is there any possibility of doing stuff like that on mine and if so what?

and i no its only a lil 1.3 but i want to get some more power out of it for not huge amounts of cash any ideas any one as i dont want to be the slowest out my mates and i espcially as there driving fiestas and corsas so please come to rescure and stop my toyota bein embarased by chavvy cars lol

o and to add to the list is there like any sports seats or any other interior fittings from like celicas or anything that would bolt staight in as im struggerling to find any mods for ae92s at all

www.kyokudoracing.com look at my EE90. Best bet you got is swapping out engines and getting a 4E,5E, or 4E-FTE.

Brakes, upgrade to whatever the AE92 GTi comes with.

Suspension, OEM strut brace from the AE92 GTi at least, a good set of coilovers.

Prepare for big bills. You are better off buying an AE92GTi.

i want to upgrade some parts on my 'rolla like calipers suspension and stuff but i was wondering is there any stuff off other toyotas that would bolt on like the ford boys do like thy can put mondeo v6 calipers on small fiestas and that sort of thing is there any possibility of doing stuff like that on mine and if so what?

and i no its only a lil 1.3 but i want to get some more power out of it for not huge amounts of cash any ideas any one as i dont want to be the slowest out my mates and i espcially as there driving fiestas and corsas so please come to rescure and stop my toyota bein embarased by chavvy cars lol

o and to add to the list is there like any sports seats or any other interior fittings from like celicas or anything that would bolt staight in as im struggerling to find any mods for ae92s at all

Hi i'm looking to do the same as you with an '87 GL 5 door E90 same as NDR008's. I'm looking at fitting a 4A-GE variant to mine but its looking to involve some cost, ideally i want a 20v job from FenSport, they're in Chatteris.

Let us know how you get on, at the moment all i'm doing is getting rid of rust and saving for some suspension components.

adios, Mo.

o ok cheers but does any 1 no were i can get a sports air filter for the 2e engine?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links