Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its Raining :(

BadBoyVTEC

Noooooooo I was about to wash my car today however looking out the window it is raining.

I think today instead I will buy a HID conversion kit.

It's not raining here :) Looks a bit overcast though ... It's meant to rain all week so i might go and look for some chrome indicator bulbs (any ideas where other than e bay lol )

British weather sucks !!

its peed it down here since about 5pm yesterday, and its still going for it now!

im gonna have an afternoon on the wii i think for abit of a giggle!

lovely and sunny here., but I aint cleaning my car, even tho is desperatly needs it :rolleyes:

am packing boxes instead :(

Smithy goto Kenlee in North Street, I just purchased some silver indi bulbs there.

Yeah and you play Wii. I have been addicted to Trampolining on the olympic game recently.

The rain has now stopped however I am going to a mates garage to spray tint my rear lights.

i wish we had the weather like that here its soooooooooo *#@ken hot! its 32 deg celsius and next week its gona be even worse cos its gona go up to 40 :censor:

Smithy goto Kenlee in North Street, I just purchased some silver indi bulbs there.

I take it that you mean.... North Street in Romford :unsure:

Yeah and you play Wii. I have been addicted to Trampolining on the olympic game recently.

The rain has now stopped however I am going to a mates garage to spray tint my rear lights.

I went there today and it looked shut so came home and sulked in the rain lol Saw men cleaning cars in ASDA ... why ?!

i wish we had the weather like that here its soooooooooo *#@ken hot! its 32 deg celsius and next week its gona be even worse cos its gona go up to 40 :censor:

Am sorry I hope your not looking for sympathy :shutit: fancy a house swap?? I need a tan apparently :unsure::lol:

I got mine of eBay smithy

Had a Huge thunderstorm so car is now technically clean :lol2:

yes i do mean romford :)

I have the 'delight' of working in Romford, outta interest is that the shop that's on the left as you go down North Street towards the Roundabout? It's on a corner and from what I can remember has alloy wheels in the window?

yes i do mean romford :)

I have the 'delight' of working in Romford, outta interest is that the shop that's on the left as you go down North Street towards the Roundabout? It's on a corner and from what I can remember has alloy wheels in the window?

yup (depends what way you come from lol ) , yellow sign , opposite cartridge world ... Romford's not that bad ... i work in stratford ... now thats a dive and a half !!

Where in stratford? I am quite often working there as my company has an office in that business centre.

Where in stratford? I am quite often working there as my company has an office in that business centre.

the barclays offices(not the branch lol ) Near the shopping centre ... next to to a pub called the black bull ... who do work for?

Its called tng you can see a sign on the building above a bus stop next to mcd's

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links