Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dropped Sumthing Into My Engine!

m4hfu3

arrrghhhh i have done the most stupidest thing!!!! i have just got the end piece of a wratchet stuck inside the whole where the spark plugs are and its not cumming out!!!! im running on two cylinders and i dont know how to get it out nothing ive tried is working.....

please help someone please!!!!

Hmmmmmmm...

all I can think of ( offhand ) is a hook through the centre hole of the socket, then pull up.

If it's wedged in then you may have quite a struggle on your hands.

Is it jammed in the hole - or jammed on a spark plug? If it's the latter then undcrew the plug and lift the pair out.

Good luck

its jammed on the spark plug but its made both stuck so i cant actually get either out!! :( im going to try and drive it the mechanics on monday on two cylinders and see what happens... i cant get hook in as the spark plug is in the way... i was thinkin i might need to tke the engine cover offf then get inside... im not sure....

strong magnetic pick up tool and a screwdriver normally work

magnet not working proper jammed... mechanics are going to weld something onto it and pull it out... does anyone know how much a headgasket is for a 1994 corolla??

your ******

No he is not :rolleyes: .........................there is always an engineering solution, that is why he posted on here asking for constructive advice.

Do YOU have any?

well i am ****** as in very stupid not as in i acnt get it fixed :) but i am looking for some constuctive advice...

ive been without a car now for 4 days and im sooooo dying without my car i hate public transport in london... on the good side saving loads of money on petrol lool

but yeh consturctive even though im ****** lol

your ******

Well aren't you just the most helpful person ever. :rolleyes:

There is always one ( for a while ) :excl:

Let me see ... ...

You placed (down through the spark plug hole) a socket onto the spark plug to remove it - then an extension bar onto that - then the ratchet clicked onto that, yes?

You then removed the ratchet and ... ...it became 'Uncliked' from the extension bar - which inturn moved a bit to the side and is now jammed under the cam cover/sparkplug hole?

^

:huh:

lol something like that... but people not to worry i drove it to my local garage on two cylinders and the mechanic welded a piece of metal to it and pulled it up without damaging anything :D

thanks everyone lol

it cost me £20 and if i gave it to him in the first place it would of cost me £5 to change the ht leads and spark plugs lol