Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Intercooler On Corolla 2.0 D-4d

xr3tf

My brother has recently purchased a Corolla 2.0 D-4D, and upon investigation he has been unable to see the intercooler. I am also not able to find reference to an intercooler on this vehicle.

Could someone please help me out here - does this vehicle have an intercooler and if so, where is it located.

Many thanks

Might not have one. Follow the intake and see where the piping comes from, if it comes from the turbo - no intercooler. If it goes through some box - intercooler. It might be small and hidden in the bumper at the side infront of the front wheels like the Isuzu Gemini.

I have done that already, and cannot find the intercooler as the pipe disappears and emerges somewhere else.

Unfortunately no picture available. Hoped someone would have taken one apart by now and know wher it is located, or not.

there's a small radiator that sits in front of the passenger side front wheel. I always thought thought it was the condenser for the aircon but I believe that sits in front of the radiator.

You can see by my descriptions I'm not the most car savvy so I might be way off.

You couldn't do me a favour and see if you can help me out with this thread;

Where does cable go

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links