Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing Bulbs!

BRIDGES

Hey guys

Has anyone changed their bulbs on a facelift t-sport. If so how the hell do you get at them when the back of the lights are blocked with everything!!! Do you need to take the headlight out to get at them better. Or isit loose wait so my hands & fingers get thiner lol!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

There are plenty of posts on this subject! Do a search!

People have said you might want to remove the front bumper to change the bulbs which will make life easier otherwise you can find someone with small enough hands. :)

Hey buddy. I recently had this problem and after much stressing and messing around I went out and bought a pair of Bent Nose Pliers

Follow the link to see them, you can buy them from B&Q. I'm telling you, armed with these you will change both sides in less than 5 minutes!

Dan

They are a struggle to do! you need thin hands i managed to remove the little spring mechanism etc but i would just say ! take the bumper off or get those pliers otherwise it is a living nightmare.

Hi mate,

I recently changed the front indicators from the naffy tango style ones and put silvertecs in.

the best way i found was with a pair of needle nose pliers to get the retention clips off, and also to remove the bulb holders.

from there i'm afraid its just perseverence to get your hands between everything to change the bulb.

use the needle nose pliers to put the bulb holders back in, but not the retention clips, as these have a tendency to look clipped and fly off just as you let go <_<

good luck

Cheers guys, thought there had to be another way. Il look out for those pliers as i don't wanna mess with taking my bumper off, knowing me ill never get it back on lol!!!

Thats what i want to do is change the front indicators, the orange tint is horrible. Cheers for the advice guys :D

i managed to change both front bulbs without pliars or taking the bumper off, and i have fat hands. you just have to cram your hand in what tiny gap there is and then make the most of it. took me 30 mins to do both sides. did use a screwdriver to get the clips off though.

i managed to change both front bulbs without pliars or taking the bumper off, and i have fat hands. you just have to cram your hand in what tiny gap there is and then make the most of it. took me 30 mins to do both sides. did use a screwdriver to get the clips off though.

Pliers all the way man. I'm telling you, bent nose pliers all the way - YOU CAN'T LOSE!

Wel i bought those bent nose pliers, i used those bent nose pliers and beofre the rain came i only changed one fricking indicator bulb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its impossible, for me anyway!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links