Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roofracks

farfromthesurf

Does anyone know if a Roofrack from a 5 door corolla would fit on a 3 door t sport? Mr T lists them as different part numbers but I wonder if there is any roof length/width/structural reasons that the 5 door one would not work?.... yes I know that a Roofrack of a T sport is not the coolest thing but needs must.

Well I have the Roof Rack for the 5-door Corolla on my T-Sport (only for as long as it takes to drive from Wickes/B&Q with a load of timber to my house and then it pull the rack off again :P ), but mine is also a 5-door version. The fittings actually go around the lip of the chassis where the front and back doors close (pretty much central for both front and rear doors). For that reason alone I would imagine that they wouldn't be suitable for a 3-door Corolla.

Thanks! You've saved me from buying something that wouldn't fit. Time to search for a 3 door compatible system.

Ta, Mark

No problems. Hopefully someone out there with a 3-door version can give you a more definitive answer and even a suggestion on what Roof Rack is compatible.

Thanks!

Does anyone have roofracks for a 3 door T sport and if so can I ask a favour please....

what are the dimensions (width and depth) of the bars on the rack and their diameter. Am trying to see if Thule's bike rack will fit on it. I knoe a previous owner had a problem with the old racks, however Toyota have a new style for them now and I hope they'd work!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links