Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Ideas..

angelbird

Hi. I not been on in a while as alot has gone on at my end (house windows put through last week..been shot at at same time...just split from my 15yr marriage) so haven't had much time really.

Anyway..what i need to know is....does any1 know where i can get a passenger window and passenger quarter light window from for the old bird?? (Gen4 Celica)...im pretty desperate now..work has started on her to get her fully back on the road and should be complete in 3-6months..shes having a full body re-build and engine being fully sorted..but i just cant find anywhere where to get the blooming windows :(

any help will be much appreciated please

Jill

xXx

Companies like Autoglass can sometimes get "rare" pieces of window glass to order.

Maybe worth giving them a try if you have not already done that :thumbsup:

Companies like Autoglass can sometimes get "rare" pieces of window glass to order.

Maybe worth giving them a try if you have not already done that :thumbsup:

cheers for that..was thinking of them as i cant find anywhere else that will help me out because of the age :angry: ..will get in touch with them first thing 2moz

Jill

xXx

Hi Jill,

Gen 4 Celica's rule. Great looking cars.

Sounds like you are having a crap time of it......I really hope your life gets back on track soon. Meh! who needs men when us girls have our cars to rely on!!! B)

You could try Toyota Celica Breakers, I am not sure what year they go back to regarding parts for the celica but it wont hurt to ask.

http://www.tcbparts.co.uk/

Good luck.

Cali.

Hi Jill,

Gen 4 Celica's rule. Great looking cars.

Sounds like you are having a crap time of it......I really hope your life gets back on track soon. Meh! who needs men when us girls have our cars to rely on!!! B)

You could try Toyota Celica Breakers, I am not sure what year they go back to regarding parts for the celica but it wont hurt to ask.

http://www.tcbparts.co.uk/

Good luck.

Cali.

thank you Cali...gunna take time but i'll get there in the end..i have alot of friends behind me to make sure things go ok.

i'll try toyota celica breakers..as you say..wont hurt to ask will it.

thanks again

Jill

xXx

I have now got some windows ordered for her...a mate remembered a company that may have them..they got back to him and said they always have them in stock.

When i get the number/email addy i shall post it on here to help any1 else that may need parts that are hard to get hold of.

Anyway they are costing me just over £80 delivered...my mate has the correct stuff to seal the back window as they are bonded in.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links