Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Delivery Times On New Sr

scenic

I ordered a new 1.4 D4D in May and it as still not been delivered. Supposed to have been on the 1st July, but dealer says there are problems with delivery from manufacturer. Anybody else come across the same problem?

I ordered a new 1.4 D4D in May and it as still not been delivered. Supposed to have been on the 1st July, but dealer says there are problems with delivery from manufacturer. Anybody else come across the same problem?

I did not have any delay, but I may have just been lucky as they had the colour I wanted available.

Ordered 24th June, Collected 1st July. TomTom stopped working 2nd July ;)

I did not have any delay, but I may have just been lucky as they had the colour I wanted available.

Thanks for that. Have you had your tom-tom fixed. Does it totally disable the radio or just the satnav. I've ordered a red Yaris, which I thought would have come off the shelf.

When I ordered my Verso SR the salesman told me that an SR was just the surplus production of T3 spec cars that had some extras bolted on. Suggesting that the cars are just sitting around in storage waiting to have the extras added. He said rather than discount the T3 spec cars Toyota added more for less with an SR spec which helped to keep residual values higher. Not sure how much of this is true and how much is sales speak.

I suppose if the SR spec had been very successful then there would be a wait.

Thanks for that. Have you had your tom-tom fixed. Does it totally disable the radio or just the satnav. I've ordered a red Yaris, which I thought would have come off the shelf.

No, they have said that they are going to recall the SD cards and release a new version of the software, but this could take 6-8 weeks!!!!!!

The radio still works fine as you can control this via the secondary controls on the unit, however satnav and handsfree phone do not work.

No, they have said that they are going to recall the SD cards and release a new version of the software, but this could take 6-8 weeks!!!!!!

The radio still works fine as you can control this via the secondary controls on the unit, however satnav and handsfree phone do not work.

Just another question. Can you still plug in a memory stick and play music off that!

I had an 8 week wait; delivered on time for the first week in June (SR 1.4 D-4D)

Just another question. Can you still plug in a memory stick and play music off that!

No you cant.The usb port will only work with the sat nav display. I ordered a sliver d4d sr and it was delivered in 4 weeks as the dealer promised.

Hi Scenic,

Have you got your Yaris yet?

Just wondering as I have ordered a D4D TR, was quoted 25th July, but the dealer thought it would be sooner, but they phone me up every week just to say they still haven't got it registered yet.

There are shortages of SR model Yaris in some colours. If you are thinking of buying an Aygo, then you had better order it very soon as it is forecast to be out of stock for the rest of the YEAR after September

Kingo :thumbsup:

There are shortages of SR model Yaris in some colours. If you are thinking of buying an Aygo, then you had better order it very soon as it is forecast to be out of stock for the rest of the YEAR after September

Nothing to do with the £20 a year road tax then!

Hi Scenic,

Have you got your Yaris yet?

Just wondering as I have ordered a D4D TR, was quoted 25th July, but the dealer thought it would be sooner, but they phone me up every week just to say they still haven't got it registered yet.

Hi

Now the 15th July and still haven't got a date for delivery. Obviously there must be delays because LINDOP are saying the same (quoted below). The problem now is can I receive it before I have to put new tyres on my existing car. Don't really want to do that because I didn't get the best of deals from Toyota for my SR, so I want them to have the cost of replacing the tyres. We'll have to see!

Scenic

Hi everyone,

On Monday im part ex my 2004 toyota avensis T spirit 2.0vvti for a new yaris sr 1.3, only because of the cost of fuel. I live in Guernsey and we dont get many miles to gallon. If anybody knows of any problems that have arisen with these vehicles i would like to hear from them THANX. JON

Hi All,

New to the forum, so be gentle with me. I ordered my Yaris sr 1.4 mm last wednesday and got it this monday! If I'd stuck out for red (my original choice) there was an 8 - 9 week wait, so the dealer gave me metallic paint for free and I had it within the 5 days.

Answer to another question, yes you can still plug in via the USB. I run a Ipod through mine.

Moomaker

Hi All,

New to the forum, so be gentle with me. I ordered my Yaris sr 1.4 mm last wednesday and got it this monday! If I'd stuck out for red (my original choice) there was an 8 - 9 week wait, so the dealer gave me metallic paint for free and I had it within the 5 days.

Answer to another question, yes you can still plug in via the USB. I run a Ipod through mine.

Moomaker

So you just plug in your i-pod through the usb port, but doesn't it take ages to load all the songs?

Hi All,

Moomaker

So you just plug in your i-pod through the usb port, but doesn't it take ages to load all the songs?

Hi scenic,

No It takes a few seconds thats all. You then press 'source' on the radio and away you go. Choose the screen via the tom tom as if you were looking for a new radio channel and you can set your preferences and see which songs are playing. will even let you use your playlists etc.

moomaker

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links