Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody Got Pics Of Alloys They Put On Their Auris?

OzzyMc

iv ordered 17" alloys, 205/45/17.. but im considering changing them to 18". my cars a 1.6 so im not sure on what to do really :S any suggestions? :unsure:

Get 18" :yahoo:

but wont they be a bit too big? will the car be able to hack it, as it is a 1.6 petrol..?

I've got 18" Forged wheels on the summer, search this topic.

Stock 16" + 205 55 16 tire weight about 18.5 kg, my 18" + 225 40 18 tire - 18 kg :D

TTE got the original 18" Pit Line dunno about the kilos, but many Aurises got them. Like the style!

yh i know your 18" are 225 40 18, but when you had the 17" what were they??

He had 17" wheels with 215/45 tyres and 5x114.3, ET45 rims...

Best regards, Alex

they look pretty good dont u think? about the same size as the stock wheels in diameter.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OzzyMc

• xpyyy

• ujamil

• Toscane

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best regards, Alex

they look pretty good dont u think? about the same size as the stock wheels in diameter.

I like 18 more - ET40 looks too angry and "sportish" for me :D

My mistake was to have 17" first, it would be much cost-saving to have at once 18" instead of them.

Why i've used 215/45 instead of 225/45 on 17" it's just because same tire (Yokohama ADVAN V103) costed different price, doing in that way i've saved about 120EUR :D

By the way the main point of changing wheels was to get the better tires - and the seller of rims gave me discount for 18", 17" i've sold to a friend he's pretty happy with them

Sorrt can't find better pic - it's the new owner of ex-my 17" wheels:

117h2yq.jpg

iv ordered 17" alloys, 205/45/17.. but im considering changing them to 18". my cars a 1.6 so im not sure on what to do really :S any suggestions? :unsure:

Get 18" :yahoo:

but wont they be a bit too big? will the car be able to hack it, as it is a 1.6 petrol..?

I've got 18" Forged wheels on the summer, search this topic.

Stock 16" + 205 55 16 tire weight about 18.5 kg, my 18" + 225 40 18 tire - 18 kg :D

TTE got the original 18" Pit Line dunno about the kilos, but many Aurises got them. Like the style!

yh i know your 18" are 225 40 18, but when you had the 17" what were they??

Best regards, Alex

They're cool, especially with the lowering. On his frind's car they look also nice. It's very much up to

the wheels. Some look nice, some look very very tiny. It can be caused by the different ET numbers too...

Didn't like most of the 17" wheels I've seen!

Best regards, Alex

• 4 weeks later...
OzzyMc

Got a 17" on my Auris now (in a month will be 18")

So check the picture (it's lowered -40mm)

1jrvwk.jpg

What springs did you use? Where can they be bought? How much is your car lowered by back and front? or is it 40mm both back and front?

Would these be ok? http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/frame-det...-suspension.htm Even though it doesnt say how much it loweres the car by.

Regards

OzzyMc

1jrvwk.jpg

What springs did you use? Where can they be bought? How much is your car lowered by back and front? or is it 40mm both back and front?

Would these be ok? http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/frame-det...-suspension.htm Even though it doesnt say how much it loweres the car by.

Regards

He's got Espilir Super Active Low Down -35/40, about 40mm both, front and back.

He had to order those springs from Japan!

This is how his car looks:

4c2f787c9d7f.jpg

2964a9ea3009.jpg

bc8b29d703d4.jpg

OzzyMc

1jrvwk.jpg

Regards

4c2f787c9d7f.jpg

2964a9ea3009.jpg

bc8b29d703d4.jpg

Yes, I like the look of this car. What do you think handling wise? Would it be any good? Looks good though. Where can i get these from?

http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/frame-det...-suspension.htm

What about these?

Regards

OzzyMc

1jrvwk.jpg

Regards

4c2f787c9d7f.jpg

2964a9ea3009.jpg

bc8b29d703d4.jpg

Yes, I like the look of this car. What do you think handling wise? Would it be any good? Looks good though. Where can i get these from?

What about these?

Regards

Told in my previous post that he ordered the springs from Japan...

He told me that the handling is very good, and I can believe it

as the car becomes much lower and the body gets closer to the road.

Eibach is good too, definetely recommendable!

OzzyMc

1jrvwk.jpg

Regards

4c2f787c9d7f.jpg

2964a9ea3009.jpg

bc8b29d703d4.jpg

What about these?

Regards

Does he have any problem with humps/speed breakers or multi story car parks? And where from japan did he order these? any site??

Regards

OzzyMc

1jrvwk.jpg

Regards

4c2f787c9d7f.jpg

2964a9ea3009.jpg

bc8b29d703d4.jpg

What about these?

Regards

Does he have any problem with humps/speed breakers or multi story car parks? And where from japan did he order these? any site??

Regards

Dunno, you'll have to PM him... I think he told that there's some russian site from where you can order car parts from japan or something.

About the speed breakers; I have almost same lowering and don't have problems if I drive carefully. You just have to look at the road carefully. For example with 5 persons in the car it's not good to drive over very very high kerbstone. Or if you think it will hit, drive sideways, not both wheels at the same time. First one and then another side, then it won't touch the ground so easily. It depends on your driving style and how careful you are. Russian roads are very very bad, Ihave many experiences, so if xpyyy is doing fine, I think you'll be fine.

Best regards, Alex

OzzyMc

1jrvwk.jpg

Regards

4c2f787c9d7f.jpg

2964a9ea3009.jpg

bc8b29d703d4.jpg

What about these?

Regards

Regards

Dunno, you'll have to PM him... I think he told that there's some russian site from where you can order car parts from japan or something.

About the speed breakers; I have almost same lowering and don't have problems if I drive carefully. You just have to look at the road carefully. For example with 5 persons in the car it's not good to drive over very very high kerbstone. Or if you think it will hit, drive sideways, not both wheels at the same time. First one and then another side, then it won't touch the ground so easily. It depends on your driving style and how careful you are. Russian roads are very very bad, Ihave many experiences, so if xpyyy is doing fine, I think you'll be fine.

Best regards, Alex

Ok.. thanks :thumbsup:

OzzyMc

1jrvwk.jpg

Regards

4c2f787c9d7f.jpg

2964a9ea3009.jpg

bc8b29d703d4.jpg

What about these?

Regards

Regards

Best regards, Alex

Ok.. thanks :thumbsup:

What about these springs? http://www.carperformanceuk.co.uk/auris-su...s-pr-19244.html

Don't know about them... Isuggest you to ask from the person who is selling them!

alexC and ujamil!

PLEASE stop quoting posts!!! :angry:

This is crazy, we have 32 same pics. :rolleyes:

I am sorry, was in a hurry :D

Best regards, Alex

Still haven't got my car but I will this time next week. First thing I'm doing is putting new rims on it.

I'd prefer 18" but they're so damn expensive.. my price limit is about $1500 (AU). So I may end up getting 17" - would they be worth getting?

Unless you guys know any good brands/dealers so that I could afford some 18"? I did find some 18" Starcorp Fusions for about $1300 - not sure about the quality of Starcorp however..?

Oh and what colour rims do you guys reckon would look best on a graphite Auris? Chrome/Black Chrome/Gold/Gunmetal??

alexC and ujamil!

PLEASE stop quoting posts!!! :angry:

This is crazy, we have 32 same pics. :rolleyes:

You beat me to it! Craziness!! Liked the car at the top, got bored of it by the bottom ;)

• 4 months later...
Are there any morders ? :D

I don't want my car to get people bored :D

AlexC and ujamil

Be so patient, modfy your posts!!!!!!!!

Dude, no1 can get bored of ur car... its sexyy :P hehe..

Oh, Btw when u had ur Eibach; how were they?? Good, Very good or Excellent??

Did you have problems with car parks? I am thinking of getting these fitted to my car..

Looking for Auris alloys pref 17". Cant seem to get the 5 spoke alloys that are on the SR 180 as spares from Toyota or non genuine.Tried Toyota Irl but they said not available.If you have pictures can you please post them and if you have the details as to where you can get them.

It is very hard to imagine alloys looking at a brochure.

Thanks

Please post pics of Auris Alloy[

Hi Ozzymc,

check out my post "The Auris so far" and see if the wheels appeal.

Forgive the question, but as you work for Toyota, can they not ship you a set over from this end?

Good luck with the search!!

Best wishes

Paul Mack