Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To The Board!

Kelso81

Hi, I have been reading all your posts, which are very informtaive and thought I should introduce myself. I ordered my Platinum Aygo last weekend, after falling in love with the one in the show room. It is due around 24th July and I can't wait to get it. It's the first brand new car I have ever had and I am so excited. :D

Hi, I have been reading all your posts, which are very informtaive and thought I should introduce myself. I ordered my Platinum Aygo last weekend, after falling in love with the one in the show room. It is due around 24th July and I can't wait to get it. It's the first brand new car I have ever had and I am so excited. :D

Welcome... hope your new car is all you want it to be. Picked up my New Auris (after many years of driving an Avensis) last month and love it. Hope you let us know when you get the car and how much your enjoying it...

:)

Hi, thanks for your replies. It's so nice to hear that people are loving their Aygos. I walked in the show room and saw it, and knew I had to have one. They have so much character, and I have wanted a fun little individual car for so long. I was shaking when I signed for the test drive, and after that my husband said that I didn't stop grinning. I'm so excited now.

What colour is yours? All the Toyotas looked nice, so it's nice to hear about all the cars seeing as I will be a Toyota owner soon too. ;)

You have Aygo fever :lol:

Am on my 2nd Aygo been two years and still love it, still grinning :D I have the original special edition Blue :P

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

SJx

You have Aygo fever :lol:

Am on my 2nd Aygo been two years and still love it, still grinning :D I have the original special edition Blue :P

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

SJx

Thank goodness there is a name for this - and I'm not the only sufferer.

I'm constantly looking for Aygos on the road just so I can see one again :lol:

It's very reassuring to hear that people are so happy with their Aygos too.

Welcome to the board & well done for your choice of Platinum. There has been some friendly rivalry on here between the Blue & Platinum recently (with the Platinum winning hands down). I bought my Platinum in March (first ever new car) & I love it. Done about 3000 miles so far - only use it for pleasure as semi retired. You will also love it - let us know how you get on.

Did you get any extras included? Try for all you can get - full tank of petrol, litre of oil, bootliner etc.

They also try to get you to purchase GAP insurance for around £400 (I got it online for £94 - let me know if you're interested in this & I can recommend you for a discount). They also try to sell you supagard - this is a personal choice - I did not go for it as most of the cost is labour - check out previous threads on this.

Again - congratulations & good luck!

Know what you mean! Always looking out for Aygos round here to wave to ..... but there just aint any!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

There has been some friendly rivalry on here between the Blue & Platinum recently (with the Platinum winning hands down).

Both colours are wrong - once you've had Aygo Black you never go back!

Know what you mean! Always looking out for Aygos round here to wave to ..... but there just aint any!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Move to Lincoln there is bloody loads, regular problem us trendsetters have! :lol:

Welcome aboard! Nice choice of colour!

(Mine is Crystal Silver)

Hi, thank you for all your responses. I must admit the black ones look very nice too, but I fell for the Platinum. Crystal silver sounds cool. I am going to the garage today so I will have a look at the colour. I've got to take documents in - but I must admit I don't mind as I get to see the car again. There aren't huge amounts of Aygos here - I see a few!

Should I have waited for the new plates to come out do you think - but then how long do you keep waiting for thing? Plus I'm not good at waiting ^_^

The GAP price sounds good once I have been today I will be in touch - at least I can avoid paying for theirs now, thank you.

Welcome!

The Aygo is a lovely car, with it's growly little 3 pot motor it has a lot more character than other small cars I think. I've got a Platinium too but I think the Aygo looks good in all the colours, goes to show how right the shape is. The best thing about the Platinum is the "alcantarra" seats which lifts interior ambience.

As for other Aygo's I see loads around here but when they get closer they are always Honda Jazz's . I'd be no good in an identity parade!

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

Andy

Lol I too often mistake jazz's for Aygos.

I think you should be banned from the boards for saying that!!! :lol:

Why is it your second Aygo?

ok bit long boring story but you asked :P ...

And is my second Aygo as I have an Ice Blue + before loved it so much but then regretted not getting the 'black' which came out liek weeks after, and then I went to get to a blue lagoon Celica but lost out on the sale so was mardy and wanted a new car, and then I heard about the new original special edition blue and fell in love and used to excuse that as it had blue tooth and I got a new job where I was in the car a lot I need to upgrade :lol: weakest excuse on the planet but it worked! Mr T wasnt that impressed tho I think I annoyed them upgrading the car after a year..lol.

Had this one a year now and if they had brought out a more interesting special edition than the platinum :P or the copycat blue then I may have upgraded again. I get bored easily..lol

SJx

Lol thats the whole point in adding new colours every so often.

Next they will be doing an Aygo Tiger and giving you this with it:

Prettygirl.jpg

ok my brilliant paint skills as a graphic designer but here is my design for the aygo tiger

gallery_25777_618_51484.jpg

:lol2: I like it!

You would have to do the interior that way too..lol

Free tiger and of course an engine upgrade!! and a spoiler? (tail :unsure: )

That is so cool - I get really bored too, my husband keeps me under control most of the time! However I must admit just before we went to see the car he said I couldnt have a new car but then he saw my face and gave in! I am officially picking mine up on 24th and cant wait, the only thing that would make me swap is that cute tiger cub Id definately want one of them! I cant wait to smell the new car smell!

Nah not mine i just searched for tiger cat on google images and that one looked nice so i chose it.