Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flat Till 4500 Rpm

samsite999

Hi, i have a 1994 celica gt i haven't spent much time in it of late as i cant drive it with the suspension the way it is at the moment

any how, what rpm should it realy pick up and go, i have the 3sge engen, thats good for 150-170bhp?

any how. it just feels flat as anything.

any common issues that would effect performance?

i would like to put a jap style exhaust on it with a induction kit just to help it breath better, any recommendations? i like apex, is there a kit for the celica available?

Hi, i have a 1994 celica gt i haven't spent much time in it of late as i cant drive it with the suspension the way it is at the moment

any how, what rpm should it realy pick up and go, i have the 3sge engen, thats good for 150-170bhp?

any how. it just feels flat as anything.

any common issues that would effect performance?

i would like to put a jap style exhaust on it with a induction kit just to help it breath better, any recommendations? i like apex, is there a kit for the celica available?

hi mate its not fast low end but sounds right if at 4500 you find ponys its more of a top end go engine as for filter i fitted the kn57i it does feel more responsive and a decat will give a little more not great gains but filter does sound nice heres a piccy of filter fitted

11072008424.jpg