Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Good Morning

BadBoyVTEC

LOL!!! Random post :) I like it :)

HIIIYYYYARRRR!!! :D

Good afternoon!!!

tis a random post! but hey I have been driving a brand new yaris T-sprit this morning!! and yesterday I drove a Corrolla T-sport - both not bad, still prefer the aygo tho :D

Well a mate let my drive the CTS yesterday, although being in someone elses car with them sat in it I didnt really test it..lol and the Yaris was a courtesry car as my the Aygo was in for a its second service, thing is I just really like the light nippyness of the aygo especially living in a city, were both heavy lumpy feeling cars and the difference in power on the yaris (was a 1.3) wasnt noticable when I took it out on the bypass and did test it. I like the interior of centre bit on the yaris but dont like the speedo in the middle.

Also might a bit random but the Yaris has a start button to start the engine and obviously and same button to stop it again but when I had pulled over and just wanted electics working ie radio there was no option with out starting the engine surely thats not very eco? Or did I miss something?

Difference in the clutch tho is unreal, dont know if it was cos it had just been serviced or I had just got used to the Yaris in the space of the morning but the clutch never felt soo high on the Aygo.

Whats everyone upto tonight then? Come to Faces Gants Hill if your not doing anything else.

As I had to get up at 02:45 to go to work..... :crybaby:

Then go to the big local shopping center just for 1 thing..... :ffs:

In order to write the presentation for a job interview on Tuesday..... :help:

I, for one, am going to bed very early tonight. :yawn:

So please, what ever you do. KEEP THE NOISE DOWN ! :!Removed!: :eek: :censor:

I am currently up to nothing this evening... this may all change , hoping it stops raining before it's dark so i can fit my newest accesory .. my chrome ondicator bulbs hehe but not holding out much hope :(

Other than that , think i'm going to veg out on the ol' internet , may play some xbox , may watch a dvd ... my evening's are never planned ... they just happen lol

Good luck with the interview on tuesday boss hogg :thumbsup:

Today was going to be the normal unplanned go with the flow, but late last night surfing came across a post that mentioned free preview screenings of the new Pixar movie Wall-E at cinema's across the country today and tomorrow and my nearest particpating cinema (30 mile away) still had loads of free tickets available so I bagged one and went to see it this morning. It's an excellent movie

Also might a bit random but the Yaris has a start button to start the engine and obviously and same button to stop it again but when I had pulled over and just wanted electics working ie radio there was no option with out starting the engine surely thats not very eco? Or did I miss something?

Press the Start/Stop button without pressing in the clutch and you get the ignition on so you can use the radio etc. The engine stays off :thumbsup:

Press the Start/Stop button without pressing in the clutch and you get the ignition on so you can use the radio etc. The engine stays off :thumbsup:

aaah was too afraid to try that incase I broke it..lol thanks TVOR!

well I aint doing owt exciting tonight, saving pennies for hols, so will be surfing net and watching tv..oohh my exciting life! :lol:

Been on lovely outing alllllll day!!!!! Drove many miles (well hubby was actually driving) :driving: and really enjoyed it............ooooo I do :wub: my Aygo! Did all the clues for a car treasure hunt n then collected new seats for my hubby roadster n then drove home. THEN typed up the clues n answers for the treasure hunt whilst imbibing in the odd glass of red wine......................hic! :drunk:

You on Xbox Live Smithy?

i am indeed ... not at this moment in time but i am on there ... Ky Spy is my ID (with the space i think)

had a top night down the maypole in hainult , never been before but twas good lol

what's everyone got planned for tomorrow? I do hope the weather's nice ....i wanna go for a nice sunday drive .

I'm just in from work :angry2: I work next to the airport so get all the foriegners :alien: who dont understnad english :shutit: an they just yap and yap :meet: so much that I want to kill :bash: them. I wish I was :batman: so that i had the power to :blowup: them up although I know :batman: doesnt have powers as far as I know. I just want to :boat: away sometimes to go to :chinese: and eat lots of nice food :chef: . Some of the customers in BP need a kick sometimes I wish i could just :death: kill!

So now I'm sitting here with :drunk: waiting for a fit :fireman2: to sit and watch some :jerry: with me .

I want :newyear: to come back :(

Good morning everyone!

Good luck with the interview boss!

I hope you manage to get through without having to kill anyone WeeVicky!

Good morning! everyone, great story there vicky..lol

I have just got back from watching my lads cricket match, they lost :( and now I have a free afternoon to shop sunbathe and possibly doing some packing for moving house.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links