• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 colbutt

colbutt

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: belta 2006

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

During battery repairs, the terminal of the battery was removed and as a result the software installed for navigation system/music/dvd/mp3/Radio/tv...etc got washed away. Right now it's displaying a message in Japanese with "CD" as the only English characters. I am assuming it's asking me to insert system firmware disc of some sort. I do not have the software disc (i bought the car in used condition and did not receive any discs) to make these functions active again. Please advice if such cd is available or the site from where this software can be downloaded.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 ksm

ksm

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: Belta 2006

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:19 PM

During battery repairs, the terminal of the battery was removed and as a result the software installed for navigation system/music/dvd/mp3/Radio/tv...etc got washed away. Right now it's displaying a message in Japanese with "CD" as the only English characters. I am assuming it's asking me to insert system firmware disc of some sort. I do not have the software disc (i bought the car in used condition and did not receive any discs) to make these functions active again. Please advice if such cd is available or the site from where this software can be downloaded.

hey there i faced same problem have u got cd for anywahere

#3 yasir imran

yasir imran

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: 2005

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

:eek:battery repairs, the terminal of the battery was removed and as a result the software installed for navigation system/music/dvd/mp3/Radio/tv...etc got washed away. Right now it's displaying a message in Japanese with "CD" as the only English characters. I am assuming it's asking me to insert system firmware disc of some sort. I do not have the software disc (i bought the car in used condition and did not receive any discs) to make these functions active again. Please advice if such cd is available or the site from where this software can be downloaded.

#4 shabaz

shabaz

• Registered Member
  • 3 posts
  • First Name:M
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: Belta
  • Year: 2006

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:07 AM

I just got a Belta 2006 here, and though the TV/Navigation system works for FM/AM, but everything is in Japanese. Any idea I can get a English installation on this?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users