Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Jobs, Air Filter, Oil Change Etc...

malpass

OK I should be getting my Celica tuesday and the first thing I want to do is an oil change, air filter change and possibly pollon filter change to get started as I know garages and they never do these even though they are supposed to before selling a car on and it can have a marked improvement on performance and eco.

After looking under the bonnet the other day nothing stood out at me for where the air filter was, I was presuming under the many plastic covers. Could someone please provide me with the info as to where I can find the air box / filter intake system, and possibly the part number or link on Halfords or the like to a new air filter.

OK I should be getting my Celica tuesday and the first thing I want to do is an oil change, air filter change and possibly pollon filter change to get started as I know garages and they never do these even though they are supposed to before selling a car on and it can have a marked improvement on performance and eco.

After looking under the bonnet the other day nothing stood out at me for where the air filter was, I was presuming under the many plastic covers. Could someone please provide me with the info as to where I can find the air box / filter intake system, and possibly the part number or link on halfords or the like to a new air filter.

Hi

Just renewed my air filter yesterday. It's on right hand side when standing in front of car, and at very front of engine. There is 3 (or 4) clips holding cover on, if you undo these and ease the cover up you should be able to slide the filter out without removing the rubber hose of the air intake. It's not a big job. Got mine on eBay, I will give you link if required.

If it's any help to you, I'd recommend the following:

Oil: 5W30 or 5W40

Oil Filter: Toyota

Air Filter: K&N (fit and forget so it saves money in the long term)

If you're changing the Pollen Filter, access is behind the Glove Box.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links