Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Twin Cam Meet

ra28gt

thought ad post a few pics up of the twinny meet we had few months ago :D ,

25052008271-1.jpg

25052008269-1.jpg

25052008267.jpg

:o Very nice gotta love the old skool :thumbsup:

yo jibby wens the next meet? coz iv sold my corolla gt 2 week ago n miss it B). looks fat in pics, (red one in the middle)

yo jibby wens the next meet? coz iv sold my corolla gt 2 week ago n miss it B). looks fat in pics, (red one in the middle)

you joker y u sell it for,,, car was mint... u got a spare radiator am after one if not find me one need it asap ask waqar,,

nice pics, im in love with that corolla Gt fwd black one, whos is that? also if there's another Corolla Gt(i) meets, please imform the members on here as i would have been more then happy to come up..

nice pics, im in love with that corolla Gt fwd black one, whos is that? also if there's another Corolla Gt(i) meets, please imform the members on here as i would have been more then happy to come up..

the black ae82 and both ae86 i own,,, thinking of keeping a meet in august some time will defo let you guys know,

the black ae82 and both ae86 i own,,, thinking of keeping a meet in august some time will defo let you guys know,

if you ever think about selling the ae82 let me know please, i've been after a black ae82 in any condtion for ages..

We defo need to get a corolla meet asap.... Lucky's gone over to the dark side now... he's a vtec boy.... 9000rpm eh lucky.. :)

You know you should have stuck with a twinny... :thumbsup: Just got mine washed/polished and waiting for you to refurbish my wheels :D

twinny012pp0.jpg

twinny014jm6.jpg

We defo need to get a corolla meet asap.... Lucky's gone over to the dark side now... he's a vtec boy.... 9000rpm eh lucky.. :)

You know you should have stuck with a twinny... :thumbsup: Just got mine washed/polished and waiting for you to refurbish my wheels :D

twinny012pp0.jpg

twinny014jm6.jpg

BOOOO TO U LUCKY,,W8 TILL I SEE YOU LAD,, dont worry rash hel come back to the twinnys very soon...

U D*K how can your red look fat parked next to a black twinny.. :D

Init, They look the same size to me :lol:

You need some MK2's there!

hahahahaha

Make sure you count me in too Boys !!!!

Dunno if the Black one of mine will be ready by then !!! :(

But the next meet .. this Black Beauty will be there !!!

Ive got my eyes on another one too !!! It could also be there !!!! :D

20072008903.jpg

20072008901.jpg

Make sure you count me in too Boys !!!!

Dunno if the Black one of mine will be ready by then !!! :(

But the next meet .. this Black Beauty will be there !!!

Ive got my eyes on another one too !!! It could also be there !!!! :D

20072008903.jpg

20072008901.jpg

mate thats a nice ae82, any plans of selling it??

mate thats a nice ae82, any plans of selling it??

At this moment in time NO !!! :(

Its taken a long time to Hunt and Find one again....

Only had it 2 weeks and had crazy £££££ offers on it already....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey when was this meet? I never saw a post up about it. Would like to join you guys on ur next meet. Keep me posted.

Hey when was this meet? I never saw a post up about it. Would like to join you guys on ur next meet. Keep me posted.

hey dude your most welcome drop me a pm and i will let you know when the next meet is :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links