Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help-what To Buy

ToadGT4

Hi people

i would like to buy an induction kit, full system exhaust, electronic boost controller, BOV, and ECU for my st205.

But which ones...... im stuck between HKS and Blitz exhaust and BOV, and boost controllers not a clue ive looked at the apexi and blitz type s but wasnt sure weither to go up to the dual solinoid ones. Now induction and ECU also no idea.

What would you all recomend having not heard the exhausts or BOV or been able to find power gains i cant decide and the other parts im looking for a good setup with noticable gains!!!!!

Anyhelp much appriciated

Thanks

Shane

you wont get a power gain from a bov. i have the blitz 1 and wouldnt change it for the world. its loud as hell and if ur not into that then u can just reduce the pressure on the spring witht the wee nut on top and it will give a softer "whoosh" i have mine loud and it dumps a load of air. i have grannies jumping for their lives driving past them! lol exhaust? depends on how louds yet again and for power gain you will want a de cat pipe but will need to change it for the mot. alot of people swear by the nur spec blitz exhaust. fensport have a few exhusts to choose from. i cant comment as i have a custom power flow exhaust on mine. love it. i get slight "pops" on re-applyin the power after high revs.

induction kits. i have the k&n hi flow panel filter. if you are going for an induction kit you will need the air box removed and i would suggest a cold air feed or you will just be suckin in warm air. power gains i would expect about 6bhp for an induction kit but it can get a lot more if there is a direct cold air feed to it. there is a report on the net sum where of the k&n, blitz and hks. its bhp gain vrs air cleaning ability. hks didnt come of to well if i remember. the dirt it let through was wild.

dont know to much about boost controllers or remappeble ecu so i will leave that to some1 that has tried and tested a few. hope this is a help