Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Few Pics From Gosford Today

stoneyfordni

thanks to everyone who turned up ( and those who got lost :P ) was a got afternoons craic and for once the weather worked with us

dscf3300desktopresolutikg5.jpg

dscf3301desktopresolutiwf8.jpg

dscf3338desktopresolutizv0.jpg

dscf3306desktopresolutiig0.jpg

dscf3335desktopresolutizu1.jpg

and for the engine whores :D

dscf3332desktopresolutiiw0.jpg

dscf3333desktopresolutigq7.jpg

cheers again, was a good wee meet and maybe next time ruth n linty will bring their cars too :rolleyes:

and thanks to ruth for the pics

stephen

why waste my petrol :P Least you have air con hehe. my pics are the non blurry ones ;)

nice to meet everyone (except stoney, never nice to meet him)

Thanks guys (and gal :) ) for making me feel welcome, if a bit old and in need of the Atkins Diet by the look of it :help: You have some lovely motors :thumbsup:

not at all robert, nice to meet you too. Shame you drove the whole way and more people didn't turn up! Nice motor you have there :)

Afternoon everyone!

Was a pretty good day out in my book, good craic indeed.

Pity no one got a picture of Stoney drooling over my flywheel, that would surely have looked well on here :lol:

We will definately have to organise a few more meets before the sun finaly deserts us again.

G

Was a good day out once i (eventually) got there. Apparently someone got lost...... :rolleyes:

Pity there wasnt more there though. But why didnt anyone tell me I was burning in the sun? my neck was glowing!

Glad you all had such a good time. I finished in work @ about 1.30 :crybaby: & having looked at the Pics of your well valeted cars, mine would have stuck out a mile. Wasn't bad, but had hoped to get it Turtle waxed etc.

Gosford park looked beautiful, I couldn't believe the weather. Really sorry I had to be one of the "Lost" :D

I was hoping Pics would be posted. Thanks. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

Bizarra. i actually got lost. Within a half mile of leaving the car park where we met on the way to gosford park i got seperated from everyone and somehow arrived a quarter hour behind everyone else. Cars all look great by the way. mine even looks clean!

Yeah Ruth, im going to steal your camera! - It even made the front of my car look shiney despite the 3 or 4 kilos of dead insect i picked up on the way down :lol: I Love It!

Oh - add my name to the sunburt list too - another redneck. At least my arms and face went brown B)

Was good to finally put faces to names!

its my camera :o

that !Removed! young woman

( the term young is used loosely and broadly)

everything you read may be not as first interpreted :D )

Glad you all had such a good time. I finished in work @ about 1.30 :crybaby: & having looked at the Pics of your well valeted cars, mine would have stuck out a mile. Wasn't bad, but had hoped to get it Turtle waxed etc.

Gosford park looked beautiful, I couldn't believe the weather. Really sorry I had to be one of the "Lost" :D

I was hoping Pics would be posted. Thanks. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

lol, i wouldnt have called my car well valeted it was stinking to say the least...normally i would have at least washed it with some tire paint...but i ended up going at the last minute...

Nice to meet everyone...all A++++ people :thumbsup:

Good turn out. Lots of very nice looking cars there :thumbsup:

jerry!!

its my camera :o

that !Removed! young woman

( the term young is used loosely and broadly)

everything you read may be not as first interpreted :D )

I'm only just reading this post :crybaby: I'll remember that next time i see you!!

At least I can use that stupid camera properly, unlike some ;)

Ruth

i didnt remove them :o

who did mods ? they were all group hosted at the same time on imageshack