Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rip Off Ireland

goldenrule

Hi guys,

Picking up my new Toyota Yaris TR D4D in Northern Ireland on Monday. I tried to buy one in the Republic but had to pay €750.00 extra for alloys and €360.00 extra for front fog lights and air conditioning was unavailable, full stop. Base price in Republic €18300.00 plus an extra €1110.00 equals €19410.00 less €500 discount. Total price €18910.00 but still no air con!!

I priced a couple of cars in England at great prices but although i could buy the car at a great price i wouldnt recieve the paper work for 6 months so that was no good to me as I need paper work for registration in Rep. of Ireland.

I spotted a new but registered Yaris TR with alloys, front fogs and air conditioning in Chili Red in the North of Ireland. The total price imported in the Republic of Ireland even with Sterling conversion, Vehicle Registration Tax(VRT) and the cost of going to collect will be just under €15000.00 which is a saving of €3910.00 and I am getting a better spec car altogether. Have a look at www.toyota.ie and see what ***** poor specification cars are available in the Republic of Ireland.

Looking foward to next Monday :thumbsup: