Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 - 2009 Season

GT4 BOOSTER

I just like to wish all you supporters from all areas the best of luck , have a good season , i think its going to be interesting . We have a freindly today safc v ajax , then its all systems go aug 16th . KEENO THERES ONLY 1 KEENO . words you lot that travel will remember forever. :thumbsup::toast:

I was looking forward to the new season.

But then Hughes leaves followed by Friedel & Bentley :(

Ince had better be able to cut it in the Premier League!!

Still, best look on the positive side i suppose...... don't know what that is yet tho! :lol:

It's certainly a brave appointment, but he's definitely the type of person who will give his all for his job. If he's given time by the club/fans then you should be OK. You need a strong, patient chairman with untried managers - quite a rarity in these times !!!

I can't wait for the new season to start - mainly to see how brightly Afonso Alves is going to shine when unleashed on the premiership . Exciting times !

It's certainly a brave appointment, but he's definitely the type of person who will give his all for his job. If he's given time by the club/fans then you should be OK. You need a strong, patient chairman with untried managers - quite a rarity in these times !!!

He'll deffo be given time by the fans, especially when the alternatives were McClaren & Allardyce!! :lol:

He'll deffo be given time by the fans, especially when the alternatives were McClaren & Allardyce!! :lol:

McClaren is odd.........he won us our first ever bit of silverware, got us to the Uefa Cup final too - yet the fans never really took to him. I would have him over Allardyce anyday though, I've never rated Big Sam very highly ( laughed a lot when the Geordies appointed him ! ).

It's always the same candidates touted around for Premiership jobs - nice to see that you went against the norm and gave Incey a shot.

As Ince is an ex-Kopite I hope he fails miserably, whether he will I'm not sure but I hope he's sacked by Christmas with your club staring relegation in the face (sorry), hopefully starting by being on the receiving end of a huge drubbing on the opening day of the season. I do think he's a good manager though, the experience he got in the lower leagues will help him a huge amount but having lost 2 of his best players he might find it tricky at 1st.

As for Everton, we're still waiting for our 1st summer signing & there are signs of discontent coming from the club which can never be a good thing but I genuinely think we have a few quid to spend & Moyes will spend it on some top class players before the season starts. There's no doubt that ideally players should be signed before pre-season training starts but Moyes isn't someone who will just sign poor players because he's got some money. While he does make the odd mistake, he's generally excellent with the players he brings in because every player that signs for us has been well researched.

Time is running out but I reckon we'll get the players in & will progress next season, hopefully establishing ourselves in the top 5 again (I think top 4 is slightly out of reach this season, depending on the quality & quantity of the players we bing in) & with a lot of trips in Europe again, I love the foreign games so ideally we'll get plenty but we'll have to see. Can't wait for it to start again though, I get to buy my ticket for the 1st away of the season tomorrow :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links