AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Hou

The Off Topic Random Thread

2,874 posts in this topic

Seeing as though going off topic even slightly any more is frowned upton its time to start a new off topic thread

Say whatever random rubbish you like in here (without saying something that causes the mods 'issues') and have a laugh, even some banter and arguements

PLEASE NOTE: Some areas of this thread may get heated, silly, cause offence or even may cause you to laugh (god help you :P )

So lets get silly

:yahoo:

1 person likes this

When i got divorced it was very fair, we split the house 50/50

only she got the inside!! :crybaby:

But everything has it's upside, i got the crockery,

which means i now have eight dinner plates and don't have to wash up

for over a week and that dose'nt include eating my corn flakes out of coffee cups either. :thumbsup:

Im selling a fridge freezer. A dishwasher, a washing machine and a samsung armani mobile phone.

BUY NOW! LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST BUY TOOODAAY

Is'nt everyone glad smurfs are'nt real?

because i don't know about you but, i'd be devastated if i woke up, say, on xmas day

to find pappa smurf dead on the fireside rug.

Just one less thing to worry about do'nt you think? :thumbsup:

I scratched :censor: out of my car yesterday meaning a completely avoidable, really expensive repair bill for something I was toying with selling a matter of hours earlier

:crybaby:

you thinking of selling the dub Kev? whats on the cards for the next car if you are?

p.s. trev PMSL at your comments :lol:

you thinking of selling the dub Kev? whats on the cards for the next car if you are?

p.s. tren PMSL at your comments :lol:

I'm toying with the idea since I saw JJ's car again. I'm thinking about getting rid of the Golf, getting a Mk2 MR2 as a fun car & some cheap & nasty, reliable thing for day-to-day use. Don't think I've got the cash to keep 2 cars on the road at the minute though so it might need to go on hold for a couple of years but I'll get my hands on 1 sooner or later

I have spent uber loads on my car........ new toys for me to play with and likwid art (hopefully).

My feet hurt!

yer mawz got bawz but yer da luvs it :drool:

I'm fed up :angry:

Its raining again. My car needs a wash & there is no point doing it :crybaby:

My grass is out of control & no prospect of cutting it. Going to be a major battle :angry:

My weeds are growing like wildfire & plants I paid money for are dying :crybaby:

Forecast for the rest of the week is "More rain" & then next week they'll tell us the same :ffs:

Rant over & I DON'T feel better :angry:

Well Im bored at work... desparately wanting to spend more money on the car but I cant afford it!

I want to be at home working on her... but I cant do that either...

Got family up at the weekend, gonna put my cousin to work lol :P and off to a meet... ahhhhh will she be ready?!!?!

Would a half price vasectomy be considerd a snip?

wish i'd had one though, would'nt have to pay :censor: :censor: c.s.a. :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

but what is the question

!

I've got a sore left wrist & sore knuckles on the right hand (no self-love jokes please)

:yahoo: At last a place I can relax, I think there's a growing Anti-Flexy Mob with burning torches & pick axes. P.S. Do you like my Non-Toyota Pics (I refrained from putting my motorbike pics up), My Hubby & I are on both pics.gallery_44539_509_2226.jpg:thumbsup:

Bet you are the couple sitting @ the table, dead centre :rolleyes:

Shrinking violets :laughing::spiteful: :lol2:

P.S. What both Pics ? Only one on my Computer.

2 birds have committed suicide in 2 days by flying into my upstairs window.

One was a pigeon and it left a crystal clear 'angel of death' imprint !

2 birds have committed suicide in 2 days by flying into my upstairs window.

One was a pigeon and it left a crystal clear 'angel of death' imprint !

That's my excuse for not having my windows cleaned- preservation of our native wild life :yahoo:

!

:yahoo: At last a place I can relax, I think there's a growing Anti-Flexy Mob with burning torches & pick axes. P.S. Do you like my Non-Toyota Pics (I refrained from putting my motorbike pics up), My Hubby & I are on both pics.

:huh: No we're not the couple at the table, It is 2 pics, I just shoved them up together to download.

He peers @ both photos, closely, for 5 minutes & gives up. Too small to pick out an identical couple in both :unsure::crazy::lol:

& I wanted to print off your Pic to pin on the wall :crybaby:

!

:yahoo: At last a place I can relax, I think there's a growing Anti-Flexy Mob with burning torches & pick axes. P.S. Do you like my Non-Toyota Pics (I refrained from putting my motorbike pics up), My Hubby & I are on both pics.

:huh: No we're not the couple at the table, It is 2 pics, I just shoved them up together to download.

He peers @ both photos, closely, for 5 minutes & gives up. Too small to pick out an identical couple in both :unsure::crazy::lol:

& I wanted to print off your Pic to pin on the wall :crybaby:

I did that on purpose, my hubby stands out, he's very striking being over 6 ft ! Another good reason to have a Camry. :yes:gallery_44539_509_12156.jpg

Aha ! I can see a tall man in a sort of Rugby shirt in the rh one, with a little (Relatively) Lady hanging on to him :lol:

Beware of the little ones. They are dangerous :fear::eek::kisss:

Isn't Hou a monster for creating such a worthless thread.... I want to shoot him :ffs:

Then nutty Flexy goes on about her Camry.... oh dear :crybaby:

I think this is great as being 'off topic' is actually being 'on topic'.... now who else can I try to upset :unsure: ;) :lol:

PS.... Isn't Gordon Brown a most wonderful person?

PS.... Isn't Gordon Brown a most wonderful person?

He might be, he's just not very good at his job