Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window Tints

Nash

and youll find a proper pro does it with the windows in the car as its alot easier!

Next Joke Rob, i think the real pro's wouud surely take the window out so it covers all the window and not only the parts of the window u can see???

Cheers

Nope, they take the door panels off and do it that way so no need to take the glass out :thumbsup:

and youll find a proper pro does it with the windows in the car as its alot easier!

Next Joke Rob, i think the real pro's wouud surely take the window out so it covers all the window and not only the parts of the window u can see???

Cheers

Nope, they take the door panels off and do it that way so no need to take the glass out :thumbsup:

Ah, cool then, sorry Rob!

Cheers

hey guys/girls

i got the two tone tints and i think they look sweet on my one its a "quick silver" colour and suits the car very well. and they only cost me 250 euro.

cheers lacey!

hi guys, im thinking of getting tints also, could anyone give me somes tips where i could or should get them done, and what price they should usually be? im from london area. :rolleyes: