Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Envy Performance

UKDM323

Ok they are members here but they dont log in often so gathered quite a few bought from them here so what there delivery times like? i just want to know delivery times not if anyone got anything bad to say about them, did they ship out fast for you ? i ordered from them early july & still not got stuff, now its near end august so quite abit time so is this normal the time i waited ? only reason i bought from them is cos there the 'official' dealer/importer of the brand i want & they said it wasnt in stock hence taking bit longer to arrive from japan & yes i emailed & called them(cant really do anything more than call again if it still not arrive later on), but saying it comes from japan i recently ordered something this time from rhdjapan.com which is the same brand as what i ordered from envy & it arrive within a week & that was nearly 2 wks ago

Thanks

Best thing you can do is give Kev a call,

he can then explain if theres a problem getting your order.

it may be held in customs,so not Kevs fault.

I have used them many times.... they have always been spot on!

I did find out the prob, it was one of their contacts that used 'sea freight' whn was meant to be air freight? but they did give me small discount of my order which cant say fairer than that really ! :)