Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strange Breakfast

bridgy

hi there bit of a mad question but does anyone else ever have strange things for breakfast e.g. like this morning i had chicken fried rice and chips at 7am and the other day i had lesange, so wots the worst you've had people

thanks bridgy :huh:

had cold pizza and another is left over chinease from night b4!!

i mainly have a boring breakfast of fruit and yoghaurt

My worst would have to be Burger King Meal at 6am in Manchester Airport, i was flying to ROI for business and had been up at about 3am. It was probably the worst burger i've had but i needed food and thats all i could stomach :(

Have done the Mcdonalds Burgers for breakfast many times, also last nights prawn crackers/Poppadoms are a common starter, as well as crisps and chocolate and a cheese slice.

No wonder i am not as fit as i used to be :lol:

Fish curry, complete with rice and poppadoms, on the menu every single morning in the Maldives when I went last year........yummy

Kingo :thumbsup:

Parmo's are amazing, had them everynight I stayed in Hartlypool.

I used to have Shreddies with hot milk and peanut butter and jam with cheese on toast... yummy!

whats a Parmo???

Its like a square pizza but a bit more greasier!

Like most un healthy food, it is well nice.

whats a Parmo???

Its like a square pizza but a bit more greasier!

Like most un healthy food, it is well nice.

No no no no NO

A Parmo is so much more then that!

A Parmo involves deep-frying a flattened chicken fillet in an egg and breadcrumb batter, then smothering it in Bechamel (white lasagne) sauce before topping off with cheddar cheese (the original Parmos were topped with Parmesan cheese, hence the name) and then grilling or baking in the pizza oven.

Hou just made it sound like a fancy pizza, it really is like a greasy square pizze, they even come in PIZZA boxes!!!

Nice tho and yet another quality food you can only get in the north!

Only get a cooked breakfast once a week :(

Try this if you fancy a change, Mexican Breakfast -

Fry some sausages, cut them into lengths of about 1 inch, put them in a row along a pre-heated tortilla.

Cover with scrambled eggs, then pour some salsa over the eggs or ketchup if you prefer. Next add some

grated cheese, roll it up and hey presto a delicious brekky :drool::drool:

I am supposed to keep an eye on the cholesterol :ffs: but , what the Hell, once a week won't hurt :lol:

On Sunday morning I head down to the nearest Deli & get a roll with butter, fried egg, 3 sossies & 3 rashers :drool::drool::drool: Fried egg has to go in 1st, or it goes all over the place :thumbsup:

Not at all a strange breakfast, but , boy, do I look forward to it all week. It beats porridge, hands down :clap::eat:

So hungry you said it twice!

I might see if they have some of these in the canteen,

29001037.jpg

it was my laptop playing up again!!!!

i love them crisps!!!!!! there much better than nomral mini chedders!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold burgers that have been sitting on the BBQ the night before are nice with a bit of mayo.

Sounds rank but Lauren will join me on this one!

its not a pizza at all, it could be a pizza but the base is deep fried chicken, there is no tomato puree but white sauce instead and cheddar cheese instead of mozzerella so not a pizza at all, plus you get chips and salad with it!

its not a pizza at all, it could be a pizza but the base is deep fried chicken, there is no tomato puree but white sauce instead and cheddar cheese instead of mozzerella so not a pizza at all, plus you get chips and salad with it!

In a pizza box!!