Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1,000th Post

Hoovie

I'm sorry but it is the constant 'highjacking' of threads that is boring, also that most Camry references should be in the forum created for such :huh:

:lol: Listen Stevie Boy ! Plenty of other people veer during threads, mine was probably one of the nearest "on topic" posts during this thread ,so zip it :P Don't see you following other members, constantly picking at them!(Check the amount of times you do it, Do you want to be a Mod one day?) :yawn: :yawn: Is it a case of car envy ? :crybaby: .... P.S. Well done Hoovie ,hope you liked your prize B)

1. I would never listen to you

2. I never pick on anyone.... do you have a complex or something?

3. Your threads tend to veer wildly 'off topic' as they invariably end up on the subject of the Camry :yawn:

4. No I do not want to be a mod.... I have done that job elsewhere and it is a thankless task

5. Car envy.... blimey there is no envy as I consider the LC miles ahead of the old fashioned Camry in the comfort stakes: leather, auto, A/C, space, etc etc. No contest as I am certainly not looking for an old car

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

• Demonic Angel

I'm sorry but it is the constant 'highjacking' of threads that is boring, also that most Camry references should be in the forum created for such :huh:

:lol: Listen Stevie Boy ! Plenty of other people veer during threads, mine was probably one of the nearest "on topic" posts during this thread ,so zip it :P Don't see you following other members, constantly picking at them!(Check the amount of times you do it, Do you want to be a Mod one day?) :yawn: :yawn: Is it a case of car envy ? :crybaby: .... P.S. Well done Hoovie ,hope you liked your prize B)

1. I would never listen to you

2. I never pick on anyone.... do you have a complex or something?

3. Your threads tend to veer wildly 'off topic' as they invariably end up on the subject of the Camry :yawn:

4. No I do not want to be a mod.... I have done that job elsewhere and it is a thankless task

5. Car envy.... blimey there is no envy as I consider the LC miles ahead of the old fashioned Camry in the comfort stakes: leather, auto, A/C, space, etc etc. No contest as I am certainly not looking for an old car

1233_hand_clapping.gif1233_hand_clapping.gif1233_hand_clapping.gif1233_hand_clapping.gif1233_hand_clapping.gif1233_hand_clapping.gif1233_hand_clapping.gif

whats the mortgage got to do with anything?

That is a reasonable example of the way Flexy goes :offtopic:

Flexy.... clearly you do not know anything about the LC as it is certainly not choppy in the way the car rides, maybe you should test drive one someday :huh:

Oh and the reference to a mortgage.... who says that I have one now or ever had one in the past :unsure: This is an example of another poor assumption :blink:

Is it time you guys stopped reacting to each other?

You'll end up getting ticked off by the mod's!

:group-cuddles:

This is a RAV4 forum... so can we get back to that and leave all the bickering to other places please.......

I should have posted the initial comment in the general dicussion area (or not at all!!!)

Maybe a Mod could move it? or lock it? or DELETE it? :yes:

you see what happens when you get to 1000 - it all goes sideways !!!!

If you want it in General then shout up and I'll move it - keep the RAV forum tidy etc

( I've got a hoover you know ! )

Look, it's my friggin birthday today and certain people are making me work.... I dislike that a great deal! It's also my toasters birthday today too!

I shant expect to come back here and check up on the children, as I am doing birthday things, however if I get a PM again complaining about things going on (I know you RAV boys & girls are generally very well behaved!) then I really will start flying the toast.... you diggit! ;)

The children better start playing nicely (with no reference to the Camry, this is RAV4 after all!) or else I'm going to start dishing out some spankings....

And congrats on the 1000th post Hoovie! :thumbsup:

Look, it's my friggin birthday today and certain people are making me work.... I dislike that a great deal! It's also my toasters birthday today too!

I shant expect to come back here and check up on the children, as I am doing birthday things, however if I get a PM again complaining about things going on (I know you RAV boys & girls are generally very well behaved!) then I really will start flying the toast.... you diggit! ;)

The children better start playing nicely (with no reference to the Camry, this is RAV4 after all!) or else I'm going to start dishing out some spankings....

Did someone PM you then?? anyway - this is not in RAV4 section anymore, so we RAVers don't care :rolleyes:

oh, and you mean congrats on 1,027th post :lol: ;) - time moves on :)

And more to the point .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I have got to page 7 - that will do me for a while :)

But your top of the list in the today's top 20 posters Hoovie..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

In that case ...

Where is Everybody!!!

JAE 2008

Did someone PM you then?? anyway - this is not in RAV4 section anymore, so we RAVers don't care :rolleyes:

oh, and you mean congrats on 1,027th post :lol: ;) - time moves on :)

And more to the point .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Yeah how stupid do I look.... when I posted it was in Rav4 and then it got moved to General, so now I look like I'm going senile (must be my age!) :lol:

Look, leave us old timers alone! Back in my day we weren't post number specific.... young people these days! :P

Flexy7 and SteveL...

Get a room! :lol:

The only room I would get is if she stays in Scotland and I'll stay 300 miles away :lol:

:thumbsup:Here's a prize for you, a lovely picture of my Camry..gallery_44539_666_24628.jpg:lol:

Beautiful scenery. Pity about that car that's in the way :lol:

Sorry, Flexy :kisss: I'm only taking the Pee :lol:

I think I liked being called a "Guru" more then being a "Freak" mind !!!

Em, if you are now senile due to your age, I hate to think what I am :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links