Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Old Car

bridgy

hi as i am fairly new to being a toyota owner just was wondering what people think of my old vauxhall corsa and wanted to hear your views on it , now i am a toyota owner i will always be sticking with jap cars from now on

thanks bridgy

front

1000239zb6.jpg

rear

1000241ya0.jpg

My Non-Toyota Project is even stranger ! (Try & work it all out!) I bought these DS wings last year, I've never had a DS & I'm unlikely to get one in the forseeable future, but I have been after them for ages, & I'm really pleased with them !..gallery_44539_666_15750.jpg:wacko:

Your choice in cars gets worse, this is a right french pig!!

imm003_4_DS.jpg

it looks nice from the front but the back in my opinion is a no no, looks naked or something.. and i dont like lexus lights....

it did have a gsi spoiler on but in them pics it hadnt been fitted cause it had jsut been repainted.. looked alot better with it on

ahh still, something about corsas that i wouldnt be a big fan of. ahh well look hes now a toyota owner!

Chav chav chav chav chav

WARNING WARNING - CHAV ALERT CHAV ALERT - WARNING WARNING

I think its a touch chavlike to be honest, hate the lights, the mesh the 'jap style' exhausts, the M3 mirrors but the biggest mistake of all:

YOU DE-BADGED THE CAR THEN PUT THE MANUFACTURER ON THE SUN STRIP!!!!!!

Chav chav chav chav chav

WARNING WARNING - CHAV ALERT CHAV ALERT - WARNING WARNING

I think its a touch chavlike to be honest, hate the lights, the mesh the 'jap style' exhausts, the M3 mirrors but the biggest mistake of all:

YOU DE-BADGED THE CAR THEN PUT THE MANUFACTURER ON THE SUN STRIP!!!!!!

got to say, I am with Hou 100% - except ....... the use of the phrase "a touch".

At least you have seen the light now :thumbsup:

i think people on here need to grow up a bit and realise evryone unless their a daddys boy would normally starts off with a crap car and its not chavvy at all its not even got a bodykit for one and what if it was a jap car you probly wouldn't say it was chavvey then so grow up and stop always trying to take the p!ss hou.

Honestly? I think it looks vile but I've never liked Corsas so I wouldn't worry about that too much

1 of my pet hates is people spending money on things like aftermarket alloy wheels before sorting the basics 1st, sort the basics then modify other things if you've got money left. Getting the bumpers colour coded would have been the 1st thing I'd have done, really dislike those mirrors too

i think people on here need to grow up a bit and realise evryone unless their a daddys boy would normally starts off with a crap car and its not chavvy at all its not even got a bodykit for one and what if it was a jap car you probly wouldn't say it was chavvey then so grow up and stop always trying to take the p!ss hou.

Ha ha ha ha harr

Oh dear, it doesnt need a bodykit to make it chavvy, lexus lights, poor exhaust, the sunstrip (just answer me this - WHY?), the mesh, the bight blue brake drums, the chopped down numberplate.........

I am not trying to take the mick, you asked what we thought, aparently I am not the only one with this opinion. The first car I modded was a 800 quid pug 106, put on an induction kit and a 'subtle' (you could use it as a step into the boot) exhaust.

Chill out FFS, if it was a Jap car with the same mods I would still call it chavtastic. By asking for an opinion you opened yourself up big time! The Corsa is the new Nova and is up there with Saxos, do you have a collection of hats that you wear, with the peak at a 45 degree angle to the top of your head?

Its all in Jest

no i dont have any stupid hats, unlike you. i know im gonna get the p!ss took out of me for havin a vauxhall and its a toyota forum but theres no need for you to go overboard and call me a chav.

To be honest, Bridgy, you did ask what people thought of your car, and they replied.

I personally do not like your Corsa BUT I have seen plenty of far worse Corsas for sure and plenty of horrible Fiestas, Saxos, Novas, Clios, etc etc.

If everyone liked the same cars and did the same things to them, it would be a very boring sight on the streets, so you should do to your car what you like and what you think looks good :thumbsup:

First car I had, no self-respecting person would have got in it ..... two-tone White and Primer. First thing I did was a respray? nah - got a stereo and big Speakers :D

But saying that look at my old Vauxhall Chavalier,

ultra1.jpg

We all make mistakes!

Is that bumper actually meant to be on the back????

no i dont have any stupid hats, unlike you. i know im gonna get the p!ss took out of me for havin a vauxhall and its a toyota forum but theres no need for you to go overboard and call me a chav.

Bridgy, calm down mate

You've posted pictures of your modified Vauxhall Corsa on toyotaownersclub.com & asked for opinions. Surely by now you realise that modding is all about personal tastes. No matter what you do, some will love it, others will despise it, the rest will be somewhere in between. You stuck pictures on a Toyota site, were you expecting to get all good responses?

The thing about TOC is people will be brutally honest when asked to be. There are people in the Yaris section who've had their cars slated by other Yaris owners when they've asked for opinions, it's just 1 of those things. You should modify a car for yourself, who cares what anyone else thinks?

& just so you know, Hou didn't call you a chav, he called your car 1

haha this is too easy, like said its all in jest chill out!

I love how everyone focus's on my hat, as if its meant to bother me, that hat is legendary!

you arent getting the mick taken out of you for owning a vauxhaly, you are getting it taken for the mods done to it. I was going to say it looked like you covered your car in glue and drove through ripspeed but it isnt to that standard.

hou, i love your hat, and i want it :( and only a real man can wear a pink hat!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links