Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Old Car

bridgy

But saying that look at my old Vauxhall Chavalier,

ultra1.jpg

We all make mistakes!

Is that bumper actually meant to be on the back????

I dont know what you mean.

Yeah, yeah, yeah

I think it would look nice with a pair of stainless steel tailpipes foglight holders fitted there ;)

well bridgy dont take it all to heart mate,getting back to the corsa ive seen alot worse its not my cup of tea but everyone has to start somewhere im drivin alot worse at the mo (h reg passat)

its in the garage till next year, by then i will have rebuilt it, get some forged pistons and rods, link ecu,garrett turbo,bigger injectors and steel headgasket

yeah will do will start stripping spare engine this weekend hope to get it all done by middle of next year, how you gettin on with your corolla are your wheels on yet?

......and only a real man can wear a pink hat!!!

:lol: If that's the case why is Hou wearing it? :unsure: .... Hey HOU did your Starlet tip over because of you big head?gallery_44539_666_2696.jpeg ..Anyway Bridgy don't let Hou wind you up, look at his effort when he "pimped"his last car. :lol:gallery_44539_669_3653.jpg

Oh look, flexy is spamming with sh!te pictures again re using the same tired jokes and has thrown in a personal insult..........Oh mods

think about poor people on 56k having to load your rubbish

no mate not yet just leaving it standed for a couple of weeks have been gathering parts and money then take a week of work and try and put all the stuff on without rushing so hopefully it will look ok wont be anything on yours but good enuf for me for now, what engine is going in yours just so i have something to work to for the futre plan thanks

i converted mine last year (2.0 turbo) keeping same engine just making it alot quicker

whats the 2.0litre out off tho mate.