Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Had A Loewe Tv Before?

YKLee

My tv has just died a death and i really want a black surround instead of a silver around. The only ones which have a real choice is company called Loewe. anyone had any experience with these tv's i've seen them and they look quite nice but a bit pricey! any help would be appreciated :)

Bang and O stuff is very over priced or what it is, for the money the quality is not much better than stuff half the price or less, when i was in the trade I had a customer bring his B&O vcr, I looked and straight away knew it was a Badge job, good quality but a Badge job, he wouldn't have it, thought I was bull defacating, he came in to collect it, I laid it out on the bench beside the equivalent philips vcr, all stripped down, then he believed me, they were identical, only the philips cost 2/3 of the price, sure the front was not as shiney but 120 quid more?? Yeah right!!

Have you tried Richer Sounds they do some ace deals.

Loewe did have a good rep but I have not seen the insides of one for a long time, I would check where it was made, I would never knowingly buy any non-clothing goods from Turkey, the TVs they turned out were crap, whatever the name on the front.

IMO although overpriced you can't go wrong with a Sony TV. My folks have one that's been around for over 15 years now and is still going strong.

Myself, I own a cheapo Asda TV that cost £120 (Schneider). Yes it's missing most of the features you come to expect these days, but then I can't see the point in spending over £1000 on something just so jack and Vera are easier to see when Corrie is on, and so far it has worked without any problems, and when the baby starts throwing ice-cream all over it, I won't be too horrified.

i agree B&O stuff is too overpriced and seen as a status symbol more than anythin, and to be honest i dont agree the quality is all up to scratch

Sony WEGA Trinitron is still the cuttin edge as far as im concerned!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links