Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Is Molly?

JappyBeast

lol, wild west it was lovely, and norfolk, ya just dont know how to appreciate scenery.... thhe roads were fun to drive on i must say.... wide enough for one car and up and down the mountains.... fun...

lol, wild west it was lovely, and norfolk, ya just dont know how to appreciate scenery.... thhe roads were fun to drive on i must say.... wide enough for one car and up and down the mountains.... fun...

And where are the pictures of the best feature from the countryside?........ the narrow roads!! :lol:

too narrow to pull in on, and anywhere that was available you couldnt see the roads for the trees.

ha ha ha you miss me?? (thanks for the siggy btw. looks great :D)

If you wanted to see an West of Ireland road, here is the road from Dingle to Gastlegregory (complete with traffic jam) back in '02 :D

post-29315-1220819902_thumb.jpg

If you wanted to see an West of Ireland road, here is the road from Dingle to Gastlegregory (complete with traffic jam) back in '02 :D

link aint working :rolleyes:

link aint working :rolleyes:

Tiz for me :P .........................crowded road ;)

ha ha ha deadly!! i have a photo i took about 9 years ago. we were driving along in the back end of nowhere in galway and all of a sudden theres a sheep suckling another in the middle of the road... priceless... :P god i love ireland....

Posted again using Photobucket - much easier :thumbsup:

DSC00151Large.jpg

Counting all of those sheep is making me sleepy EWE know :lol:

think they are rams ;) lol

I know.................but I could not think of a joke about Rams.................(well not on a family forum) ;)

ha ha ha great minds think alike, was gonna say something but wont!

think they are rams ;) lol

I know.................but I could not think of a joke about Rams.................(well not on a family forum) ;)

I was in my Honda HR-V at the time, but with all those sheep-like things on the road, I should have had a Dodge Ram :lol::rolleyes: