Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Related "junk" !

flexy7

:D I keep coming across (not literally ! :blushing: ) various Toyota related "junk" around the house & I thought it might be of interest if we all posted our Toyota "junk". Please no internet stuff, just things you have lying about. (& before some of you witty sods suggest I post my Camry "junk" I won;t be, no members cars, just stuff.Here's my first lot:(Sorry about the quality :( ) :thumbsup: TOY1bbbb.jpg

Here's my Corolla hologram card (don't moan! It was lying close by & it helps to keep things rolling!)....now i'm gonna have a good root through my things( :!Removed!: )over the next few days & see what I've accumulated over my many years...

Corollacardmultipic.jpg

Having had loads of toyota over many years I have accumulated loads fo "junk"

For example I literally have two shed loads of Supra parts (Which I keep on meaning to Ebay) Loads of magazine features including the Toyota "infront" mag with a big pic of my misses and I and one of my old supras,

I have 4 model supras and a model Hilux surf, My fish tank has whats left of the original twin turbo Badge off my black supra, kindly half removed by a chav in staines cinema car park...

Toyota F1 shirt as liberated by my mrs off the back of one of the toyota guys at JAE one year :D

-Oh and a website dedicated to Supras and associated T shirts and stickers that is no longer of use to me!

Its a shame really, as a huge toyota fan I almost feel betrayed that when it came to get a new car they simply didn't offer anything decent anymore... So it was either stick with something from last milenium or switch brand :(

-Sometihng I had complained about for ages, no MR2, Celica, Supra anymore, no pin up poster fodder to catch young Toyota fans that will one day aspire to one... As far a I can see thats leaving a hole in the market, how many yound drivers loved the supra, but gota yaris/corolla fora first car as thier eyes were opened to toyota??

If I buy another Toyota it'll either be a 16+ year old supra, 10+ year old Hilux or MR2 Turbo. unless of course they pull their fingers out and make something decent again!!

Camry Leaflet,September 2002,just the front cover & a inside picture pasted in the top corner. Just a snippet, Will show more if requested. :yes:

CamryleafletSeptember2002.jpg

Here's just the front cover again.(Will post more if requested)It says on the cover "saloons & estates" but it does feature hatchbacks aswell !? Plenty on the Corolla. Plus bits on motorsport etc...(Over 40 pages)

Toyotaleaflet1.jpg

Er......................I did not see any requests for more Flexy :rolleyes:

Er......................I did not see any requests for more Flexy :rolleyes:

I've only JUST posted them ! When I say more ,I mean more out of each (extensive) Leaflet/booklet!?! :disgust:

Advice needed :ermm: , Mrs.Flexy & I took our 2000GT in for a service but I feel they may be undertaking more work than is required :cowboy: ,please advise me on what I should look out for during a service, what are the weak point of this model..(Apart from the plastic exhausts etc.. :crazy: )

ToyCarWorkshoptoyota2000GT.jpg

:g: Could any Mods around advise me if I have this query in the right section ?(Please don't suggest the bin !)

Only got one item but that is currently round my mums, so no photo.

Very Large used slick rear tyre used as coffee table with glass top.Think it was off a toyota engined F3 car. The other cars at the same meeting were thunder saloons, so might be one of theirs.

Only got one item but that is currently round my mums, so no photo.

Very Large used slick rear tyre used as coffee table with glass top.Think it was off a toyota engined F3 car. The other cars at the same meeting were thunder saloons, so might be one of theirs.

You'll have to take a picture of the "Coffee Table", Sounds like my kinda thing.:thumbsup:

I "salvaged" a racing car A-Arm (Slightly bent !)from a visit to my local race track but still haven't figured out a use for it.

:ermm: