Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free Lindop Competition

Parts-King

The Lindop Competition for September is drawn on 30th of this month

It's FREE top have a go and you could win £50 worth of credit crunching vouchers just for having a go

ENTER HERE

While your at it, take a look around our new website too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

I have entered..........................You can help me spend them Molly ..........(When I win :lol: )

oh i thought i was gonna win.... im very disappointed now! can we put it towards going to alaska. lol

is it uk residents only???

Anyone can enter Molly..........even you :lol:

But you only win Stirling High Street Vouchers ;)

I'll take a piece of this action too :D Can we redeem the vouchers at our friendly Lindop Dealership too? As I have a quote from you I haven't ordered yet and I'm just waiting to get paid :D

I'll take a piece of this action too :D Can we redeem the vouchers at our friendly Lindop Dealership too? As I have a quote from you I haven't ordered yet and I'm just waiting to get paid :D

If you win it MiniMarc, I will take the vouchers off you, no problem at all, I drink Stella or 1664 ;) :lol:

If you win it MiniMarc, I will take the vouchers off you, no problem at all, I drink Stella or 1664 ;) :lol:

So if I were to say..... post you a crate of Stella, you might accidentally post me lots of nice things for the car and forget to charge me???. This feels like a winning formula to me :D :lol2:

So if I were to say..... post you a crate of Stella, you might accidentally post me lots of nice things for the car and forget to charge me???. This feels like a winning formula to me :D :lol2:

You cheapskate...........a crate!!! I was thinking more along the lines of my own personal tanker or hydrant........fed directly to my front door :lol: :lol: :lol:

<<<Note to ones self>>> MiniMarc hasnt passed the test this month :D:

Absolutely gutted I didn't get an e-mail yesterday. Oh well I will just have to console myself with all this Stella I have been stockpiling :lol2:

Won by Mr P.B. Prize must be claimed by 7th Oct otherwise it will be drawn again

• 1 year later...

This month we are giving away 2 X tickets to the exclusive Chester Races. Your tickets are for the County Longroom where you will enjoy the finest views of the racecourse. We will also add in £50 worth of high street vouchers to spend in Chester on the day too! A strict dress code is in operation, Gentlemen must wear a collar, tie and jacket. You MUST be available for Sunday 1st August, no alternative prize is available.

==============

The above quote has been copied and pasted from our current competition and posted with two links that have no connection with Lindop Toyota

Another spammer in our ranks? :eek:

Another spammer in our ranks? :eek:

Not any more ;) :thumbsup:

Not any more ;) :thumbsup:

That's the spirit ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links