Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Better In Your Opinion?

Leeky

GT4 or Evo4?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. GT4 or Evo4?

• GT4 (ST205)
    • Evolution 4

So c'mon Leeky, what was it about the Supra you didn't like so much?

(besides it not having 4 doors etc)

I hope I don't decide i hate the celicas when I go see them :(

Have you got the evo yet mate?? if so you going to bring it to the reading meet??? I wanna see it never been in an evo 4 before ;) ;)

Its gotta go through is MOT and get number plates first so i aint gonna see it until this weekend at the earliest. Also part of the deal is that i put a new MOT on my GT4. So i gotta get my ***** in gear :lol:

Im gonna be bringing the GT4 to the Reading Meet, kinda a final farewell to the car :crybaby::thumbsup:

Anyway once i do get the EVO i'll let you know and we can arrange to meet up sometime or i'll bring it to the next meet that comes around. Probably the Reading Meet in February.

So c'mon Leeky, what was it about the Supra you didn't like so much?

(besides it not having 4 doors etc)

I hope I don't decide i hate the celicas when I go see them :(

:lol: Nah m8 Celica's are class, i mean look at me i have had two!

The Supra is a fine car, 280bhp and 0-60 in 5secs is very nice.

But the insurance is f@cking stupid, Most of them come over to the UK in tatty condition. Big bucks for a good one.

The biggest reason i went EVO was because i wanted more praticality and lets face it the Supra is a 2 seater car because you can barely get your coat on the back seat let alone a person.

Also why have a 3ltr 6 cylinder with two turbo's when a 2ltr 4 cylinder with 1 turbo has equal performance?

The Evo has a lot more going for it and i see why lots of people buy scooby's now, BECAUSE THEY CANT AFFORD EVO'S :lol::lol::lol:

If your gonna get a supra it makes sence to have a 2nd car that you can get 5 people in and do the shopping because the supra on its own does crap the lifestyle a bit.

Comes down to what is best for you at the end of the day. But im still a Toyota Man at heart!

Have you got the evo yet mate?? if so you going to bring it to the reading meet??? I wanna see it never been in an evo 4 before ;)  ;)

Its gotta go through is MOT and get number plates first so i aint gonna see it until this weekend at the earliest. Also part of the deal is that i put a new MOT on my GT4. So i gotta get my ***** in gear :lol:

Im gonna be bringing the GT4 to the Reading Meet, kinda a final farewell to the car :crybaby::thumbsup:

Anyway once i do get the EVO i'll let you know and we can arrange to meet up sometime or i'll bring it to the next meet that comes around. Probably the Reading Meet in February.

Sounds like a plan mate :thumbsup: where did you get the evo from? whats the garage called??

evo's a good compromise of practicality performance and economy! once again, good choice :yes:

i'm going to testdrive a gen5 and a gen6 soon... i'll only have £3500 to spend on a gen6 though so i hope i don't like it too much :lol:

Evo 5 is the best for the price when it comes to styling, power, rarity and tuning potential

Thanks guys, i did concider the EVO 5&6 but im not a fan of the wheel arch extensions. The EVO 4 hasnt got these and therefore looks a bit more reserved. As far as tuning goes the engines in the evo 4-8 are the same and can be tuned up just as much so im not sure what you mean about their potential.

What I meant was you can gain more horsepower cheaper. Its a tad more responsive to mods. But regardless the evo4 is still class!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links