Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Import Costs For Estima?

Mark44

Just wondering about the charges over here when importing an Estima under 10 years old (and over). How much is the SVA test, MOT, Customs duty etc etc?

Just wondering about the charges over here when importing an Estima under 10 years old (and over). How much is the SVA test, MOT, Customs duty etc etc?

I assume before you go off and buy a first generation diesel Estima that you are fully aware of the cracked head issues with these cars......or are you living in the "it won't happen to me" dream land?

I assume before you go off and buy a first generation diesel Estima that you are fully aware of the cracked head issues with these cars......or are you living in the "it won't happen to me" dream land?

We're going to get a petrol one, from '04 onwards. I've found out the charges by the way.

Wise choice except that based on its emmisions you will be stung £430 pa road tax from 2010. You should probably also scan the Previa posts to see the ECU light issues that many are experiencing with the new shape Previa/Estimas.

Very nice cars though, I love the look of them however purely because of the road tax I was looking at a 2000 model. However I have now bought a Chrysler Voyager and will be selling my Previa so probably will no longer be posting on here anymore.

Wise choice except that based on its emmisions you will be stung £430 pa road tax from 2010. You should probably also scan the Previa posts to see the ECU light issues that many are experiencing with the new shape Previa/Estimas.

Very nice cars though, I love the look of them however purely because of the road tax I was looking at a 2000 model. However I have now bought a Chrysler Voyager and will be selling my Previa so probably will no longer be posting on here anymore.

Yes I just discovered the tax charge today. Not nice. The only prob is it's a gift from a relative abroad who insists that we should have a newer vehicle and is hard to persuade otherwise!

If it's a hybrid you may be ok but be warned that if the electric system goes wonky you will have more chance of falling prego by the pope than finding someone who can fix it.

If it's a hybrid you may be ok but be warned that if the electric system goes wonky you will have more chance of falling prego by the pope than finding someone who can fix it.

Yes, I really would like a hybrid but was told by a couple of people that parts and servicing are just not possible here. Had one guy tell me that's not true but I took the 2 opinions over the 1!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links