Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lindop Competition Win A Hamper Worth £120

Parts-King

The Lindop Toyota competition for Oct/Nov is now live

If you can count to five your are in with a chance ;) :lol:

Come and have a go, it's FREE to enter and you could win a Christmas hamper worth £120 delivered to your door in time for the festive period

CLICKY HERE to enter our FREE competition

Kingo :thumbsup:

Entered, we did agree that i'm winnng this month didn't we? ;)

:lol:

Entered.................Nice prize.............I will make space in my kitchen ;) :lol:

Entered. I have re-routed a Stella Artois delivery truck to your house :)

That's more like it, better than that piddling little offer of a four pack you made for last month :lol: :lol:

(Note to one's self..........MiniMarc is trying harder than last month) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Always wanted a hamster, does it come with a cage + a little wheel? PS i dont want that little guy off Top Gear, although the wife probably would :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

So ................Who won?...............anyone from here?

So ................Who won?...............anyone from here?

Kingos just emptied the hamper - and is now looking for an XXL size seat !

Somebody with a first name of Heidi won it!

Just waiting for their confirmation and address, otherwise it will be re-drawn at 12.00 Noon on 10th December

Sadly Heidi did not claim her prize in time, and the competition winner was drawn again

This time it was drawn AND claimed by Deborah A of Stratford Upon Avon Well done Deborah, your Hamper has been sent out today, hopefully it will get to you, as it doesnt have to go via Bothys house :lol:

There were 634 entries

Just waiting for their confirmation and address, otherwise it will be re-drawn at 12.00 Noon on 10th December

I think you should have given poor Heidi more time, as she lives on top of a mountain in Austria, The grandfather can,t read or write, and Pater the goatherd only gets down to the village to pick up supplies once a month, Imagine the dissapointment when they finally get the letter, after a diet of bread + goats cheese, can you imagine what a difference a hamper would have made to their miserable lives, I think its a travesty :crybaby::nopity:

I think you should have given poor Heidi more time, as she lives on top of a mountain in Austria, The grandfather can,t read or write, and Pater the goatherd only gets down to the village to pick up supplies once a month, Imagine the dissapointment when they finally get the letter, after a diet of bread + goats cheese, can you imagine what a difference a hamper would have made to their miserable lives, I think its a travesty :crybaby::nopity:

Truthfully, it was my wife that won it but we failed to logon in good time. She (Heidi High) will be most upset!

I have reconsidered both local hero and Bothys requests for leniency over the Hamper, and in true motor trade style, I could only come to one logical conclusion, given the time of year and economic situation......................................tough s :censor: t :lol::angel_not:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links