Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thank Glock For That!

RedNeck 92 Gti-16

Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton!! A British F1 world champion to be proud of!!

I'm finding it hard to believe, that Hamilton who lost 8 seconds in two laps, and was then over taken by Vettel. Supposedly, then found the extra pace to knock 15 seconds out of Glocks final quater lap, and was then able to pass the ailing Toyota to secure the important place that assured world championship victory.

I'm not buying the idea that the grip on Glock's dry tyres fell off in that final quarter. No way! Its Undoubtable. Glock slowed and let Hamilton pass.

Shame on Toyota and Glock! What was the point in Vettel having a brilliant and fair battle with Hamilton? What is racing about? You try as hard as you can, but if victory is not yours, you have to accept it. Otherwise, Alonso, Vettel or any of the other racers should have just wiped Hamilton out!! Ferrari and the others ran a fair race. It demeans the sport, to see such blatant race rigging..

So Glock gets to put all his drinks on the Mclaren tab then!! Buuuuurrp!! Cheers!!!

Glock had problems controlling the car in the wet on dry tyres

From the Toyota F1 website

Timo was running fourth on the last lap but lost two places at the final corner, leaving him sixth while Jarno was eighth.

Timo said: “I was on dry tyres at the end of the race when it was raining quite badly and it was just impossible on the last lap. I was fighting as hard as I could but it was so difficult to just keep the car on the track and I lost positions right at the end of the lap. Finishing in the top six is a decent result for me because I’d been struggling with the car earlier in the weekend but we were very close to fourth place so I am a bit disappointed.”

Disappointing as it is, you cant seriously suggest he let fourth place go just so Hamilton could win? If you do, the next time it rains, put a set of slicks on yer AE92 and see what happens when you go round the bend!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links