Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow....................

Devil-ish

OK then ..................so who has snow this very merry morning?????? We have here in Sproatley..................dashes out to photograph it before it disappears

:toot:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• vmail

• Blue84

• Phoenix999

None here just blue sky and sun......BUT FREEZING COLD...... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I am in Bolton ;)

I don't want it to snow until I get back to Boro, but according to the forecast it should start snowing at here at 11am Sunday morning. :(

I just got up..... all I can see is sun!

Its not made its way over here yet, just off for a walk now, its a rare moment when having dog would be good.

I hate the snow (only today)

The day started out sunny in Tarragona at 7:30am (6:30am UK time)

n582275853_1037813_5936.jpg

n582275853_1037814_6398.jpg

Took the long way home today, got a train from Tarragona to Barcelona, then got the Metro to the Airport, got on a delayed plane to Amsterdam(delayed because they only had one runway opened, the rest was full of snow), got on another plane to Humberside, had a 30 mins chat with the Police at the airport, waited for an hour in the snow for the taxi because they did not get the confirmation email.

Looks like its been snowing in Hull all day

n582275853_1037815_8243.jpgn582275853_1037816_5395.jpg

Not a bit here yet, had to just nip out to get something from the Yaris & it says the temperature is 3 degrees!

Drove back from Hertfordshire around 5pm and it went from 7 degs to 4 degs the nearer I got home.

Hopefully there will be some tomorrow.....but then the black ice is deadly too, some people just don't adjust their driving accordingly... :unsure:

Anyway, none of the "Bring on the Wall" from Dale Winton, more like "Bring on the Snow!" from me :)

Snow and cold this morning...

Still didn't buy my snow tires as i just got my new car. :(

The drive wasn't easy but my Toyota is good ;)

Snow last night and like a blizzard this morning.......Going to work at 2:00am tomorrow with an hours drive to the depot so I'll probably use the Aygo, don't think the Roadster will like the journey much :rolleyes: , then it will be in a 44 ton artic down to London....Oh, joy of joy's (yes I know, but somebody has to go down south :P :lol: )

Last night

snow22-11-08007.jpg

was planning to install a light, do some cementing and do the washing but I saw this outside

n582275853_1039374_6235.jpg

not fair.. never snows in bournemouth

snow fell at 2am this morning, but was away by 8am - now just sunshine! how boring!!

Had the missfortune of putting my window wipers on whilst my door was open, my footwell ended up 3 inches of snow in it!!!

oh wow les thats a beautiful pic!!!!

No its not.... it has snow in it :angry: :ffs: .... ;)

Just a light dusting of snow here.............................its Bloody cold though :eek: